Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your Nebula, Lightning Sky, and Eerie Dess Swirl guitars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody ordered the guitar from Jackson but never followed through with the purchase. The person that originally ordered it may have given direction on the graphics, but I have no way of knowing. The original order sheet shows it to be a stock SL2H (I put the EMG's in it) with a lightning sky graphic. No additional notes. I picked it up from a dealer as you see it.

Comment

Originally posted by friscokid View Post
      Somebody ordered the guitar from Jackson but never followed through with the purchase. The person that originally ordered it may have given direction on the graphics, but I have no way of knowing. The original order sheet shows it to be a stock SL2H (I put the EMG's in it) with a lightning sky graphic. No additional notes. I picked it up from a dealer as you see it.

That is a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

That thing looks like its plugged into an electrical outlet! Awesome Lightning Sky

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Completely agree....best lightning paintjob!

Reminds me of a quickening from the highlander!
          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
          X