No announcement yet.

Another Snow White KV-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful guitar. I was really in love with my RR1 until I started giving my KV2 more time. The KV seems so much more comfortable to play now. Congrats. Not that it's important, but what EMG's are you putting in?

Comment

Originally posted by JerEvil View Post
      Beautiful guitar. I was really in love with my RR1 until I started giving my KV2 more time. The KV seems so much more comfortable to play now. Congrats. Not that it's important, but what EMG's are you putting in?
      Most common set; EMG-81 (bridge) + EMG-85 (neck).

Comment

That is so badass!
        I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Originally posted by wakeUPdead View Post
          Do some close ups on the binding to the body man!

Very sweet!
          Here's something...sorry about the bad quality:

And the whole beauty with EMGs (also my other KVs; KV-2, Ran KV Custom and KV Pro):

Comment

Awesome Jani!!! Congrats!!!

Comment

killer axe man i love my kv2
              ----------
              Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

The Ran KV Custom is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_D View Post
                  And the whole beauty with EMGs (also my other KVs; KV-2, Ran KV Custom and KV Pro):

Haha... this reminds me really about JACKSON. It doesn't matter if you're BLACK or WHITE!

Like I wrote in muusikoiden.net, I dig that color-combo a lot. White on left, black with "white" bevels in middle and solid black on right. That's so artistic!!! Killer stuff!

That white KV2 is mine if you decide to get rid of it. Remember that J.
                  .: machine head vio-lence :.

Comment

Working...
                  X