Need help identifying a Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help identifying a Kelly

I found a USA Kelly, neckthru, metallic black, black hardware, bound neck, dual hums(Duncans) and bound headstock with sharkies and a reversed headstock. I believe it has one volume and a three-way toggle. It's mint and I'm considering buying it but would really like to get an idea of what it is/worth. I can't find anything on it based of the serial number U17208. I've also combed through the Jackson catalogs and can't find anything. I'd really appreciate some help identifyng it. Thanks!
    Good deals with:
    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

91, i hope, i don't know about the reverse headstock, other than that it sounds like a Ke-2
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

91? With a 17,000-ish serial number? No way. That guitar's pretty recent. Like a year or two old-ish. Might even be NOS.

Ed Roman (cough...douche...cough) did a run of USA Selects with reverse headstocks. Sounds like one of those.

Comment

Did you find this one at Ed Roman's seeing that you are in the Vegas area? The reverse headstock seems to be one of ERs "exclusive" items.

If not, here is one that is for sale on the ER site.

Comment

Yeah, here's another...

Serial number range of these two is very close, too.

Comment

Yep, that looks like the one. I didn't see it at Ed Roman's but I'm sure that is where it was originally purchased. So I guess its not a Custom Shop but rather one of a limited run? I should be able to get it for around $1k plus tax so that doesn't seem like too bad of a deal. Thanks alot for the help on this one guys.
            Good deals with:
            Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
              91? With a 17,000-ish serial number? No way. That guitar's pretty recent. Like a year or two old-ish. Might even be NOS.

Ed Roman (cough...douche...cough) did a run of USA Selects with reverse headstocks. Sounds like one of those.
              i was think about pro's, you know thew the first number is the year made.
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Guitar Center (sux) on Tropicana has one, metallic black, black hardware with reverse headstock & fins for sale also.

Comment

Working...
                X