Show me your KE-2T's....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me your KE-2T's....

I am about to change my KE-2 out with a KE-2T, since I never use the Floyd, and more often have use for a guitar without the Floyd.
    So I would like to se as many KE-2T as possible, to see what I want. Hard to find them used, so have to have patience.

You should just block the trem imo
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

KE2Ts are pretty hard to find. You will probably have to have a lot of patience to come across one. It took me a very long time to hunt one down. They were only made for one year, and were not exactly a sales success. Very cool guitars, though.

Anyway, not a KE2T, but my custom will get you in the ballpark...

Comment

YES!! I was wondering if there was ever a Kelly with a hard-tail production model made !! So, there is one!! Cool !! Thanks for the info shredder.

BTW, your custom looks awesome!!
        Last edited by emperor_black; 05-25-2007, 12:30 PM.
        Sam

Comment

they are pretty rare... so

hope you are patient

I have this one coming next week (hopefully)

but JRTME has a Jackson Stars KEJ2T... thats awesome....
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
            You should just block the trem imo
            That would save a lot of money and trouble looking for a guitar. Plus in 3 years you might change your mind and want to rip on a whammy bar; then you'll be able to unblock it and there ya go.

I played a Model 6 with the bridge blocked off for years and it played just as solidly as a hard tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
              they are pretty rare... so

hope you are patient

I have this one coming next week (hopefully)

but JRTME has a Jackson Stars KEJ2T... thats awesome....
              NICE! Are those abalone inlays or is it just the blurriness of the pic?

Comment

no its abalone...

and yes there is finally someone who takes pictures as bad as me!!!
                Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

a guitar like the KE 2 has IMO more tunning stability than a KE-2T
                  Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                    KE2Ts are pretty hard to find. You will probably have to have a lot of patience to come across one. It took me a very long time to hunt one down. They were only made for one year, and were not exactly a sales success. Very cool guitars, though.

Anyway, not a KE2T, but my custom will get you in the ballpark...

That is great...first time ive ever noticed Sharktooth inlays not all the
                    way down to the high E.? Very cool though!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                      That is great...first time ive ever noticed Sharktooth inlays not all the
                      way down to the high E.? Very cool though!

I believe that is the same size the Shakies were on the PCS Rhoads, I could be wrong though I'm not a Jackson history buff like most here are.

Comment

Yes, those are the smaller vintage-style sharkfins, like on Randy's original black V. I spec'd it that way - along with the logo, double-bound body, etc - for a vintage-vibe theme to it.

Comment

As others have said, KE-2Ts are pretty rare. I think there are 3 guys on the board that have them, not counting Pat's killer custom and Nick's custom that are shown above. So don't expect to see too many of them in this thread. Good luck finding one. I'm sure they are a few out there, they just don't surface often.

Comment

There's a shop where I live that had a NOS gun metal grey one when I was last there a few months ago. Not sure if they still do but if it's been sitting there for years I'd be surprised if it sold in the last few months.
                            Last edited by cookiemonster2; 05-25-2007, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Here's mine, not going to sell it though, haha

Comment

Working...
                              X