Family picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family picture

Finally...unfortunately my new camera flash is not what I want... :disappointed: I have to buy a new camera and take GOOD pics for you guys...until that here is some pics what I got at the moment. Enjoy!

So I guess you like Vs then, eh?

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That's a nice collection!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Yep, I love the RR´s - especially with 24 frets! Now I have only USA Jackson´s but maybe I have to buy 24RR later because the specs...

Comment

Sweet collection! The Kevin Bond Rhoads was actually his personal Custom Shop model, wasn't it?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Holy SH*TT!! Can we have some more pics of the KB Rhoads please?? That big red pentagram kills!!
            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Sweet collection! The Kevin Bond Rhoads was actually his personal Custom Shop model, wasn't it?
              Yes, I bought this RR from Kevin. He was REALLY nice gentleman to do business!!! I can say only good things about him

I will take more pics later and add them to this thread...Until that here are more pics: http://www.jacksonguitarpalace.com/RR2882/

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                Holy SH*TT!! Can we have some more pics of the KB Rhoads please?? That big red pentagram kills!!

I found my old thread...here are more pics

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59199

Comment

HOLY shit thats an awesome collection

Comment

jacksonguitarpalace...that's where I saw that guitar! Now I remember. Awesome guitar and nice thread about it too. Thanks for sharing!! Nice collection.
                    Sam

Comment

THANKS GUYS!!! I really love my collection too but more 24 fret USA RR´s needed

Comment

cracked mirror is awesome! nice family!

Comment

Originally posted by kinde69 View Post
                          Yes, I bought this RR from Kevin. He was REALLY nice gentleman to do business!!! I can say only good things about him

I will take more pics later and add them to this thread...Until that here are more pics: http://www.jacksonguitarpalace.com/RR2882/
                          Yeah, I remember that thread now. Very cool.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Christ!
                            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Great stuff Tommi - gotta love the cracked mirror and the original Bond RR...
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                              X