RR2322 in the original colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR2322 in the original colour

Today I got my RR2322 back from the local luthier!!! :headbang: This beauty have now her original colours. This guitar was third with black & yellow bevels RR which was ever made and THE first RR with yellow bevels at the back :headbang:

Here is also pics from my triplet. The first from the left is RR2073 (Roope Latvala´s ex-guitar). The yellow colour is a little bit different than the other yellows later (including Roopes 24 fret RR). Enjoy Sorry for the bad light... :disappointed: The second one is RR2322 and the third one is my own custom order RR3044.

Nice, but the first thing I'd do if they were mine would be to change the gold hardware black.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

sick guitars bro! :headbang:
      ----------
      Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

Sweet!
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Wicked trio

Comment

Excellent collection.

Comment

Nice guitars! The one from Roope Latvala is my fave.

Comment

wow...

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                  Nice, but the first thing I'd do if they were mine would be to change the gold hardware black.
                  I guess that you love 24RR´s

Comment

You have a great collection of RR's!

Comment

Whoa man... that's f*ing sick collection! Awesome stuff!!!
                      .: machine head vio-lence :.

Comment

I'd say the first on the left is the best - orangy bevels.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Roope who?
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Very nice!
                            Just one more guitar!

Comment

All 3 look great.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X