PC-1 parts question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-1 parts question

anyone know where I can get one (or a few) of the connectors used on the hot/ground of the bridge pup?it is a small terminal that connects bridge pup to circuit board-it looks like getting a new one would be much easier than diggin' the old one out(so small..)time to ditch the super 3-
    thanks!!

Just cut and splice it onto the new pickup lead.
    Otherwise, cut it off and head down to your local electronics store (not Best Buy) and find a replacement.
    A computer repair shop may have them as well.
    -Rick

Comment

...I was hoping a comp store may have one..just not too familiar with it-will try-thanks!

Comment

I had the same problem and ending up finding the terminals at a hobby store.
        Good deals with:
        Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

i used the plug from a cordless phone battery....
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

..that's where I have seen that dude!anyone know the offical name for it??

Comment

They're called PCB connectors.
              It's a Centerline type, but I don't recall the exact spec.
              -Rick

Comment

thanks again guys...prob. solved-used plug from cordless phone batteries...a little tight, but thats the way i like it!I have 2 pups I like for different applications,so I can change pups with little problem(no soldering...just slack strings and exchange pups..plug her in...presto-change-o)-many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X