Custom Shop missing case items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop missing case items

I am missing my photo CD/COA still after six months of purchasing my Custom Chlorine Rhoads. It was on the WO that means I paid for it and I have gone through Matt's Music (he tried and tried) and Fender customer service, they said they will contact me when THEY get an answer.

My G&G cas keys were also missing but Matt gave me another set since they are all the same.

The attitude from Jackson is as if I got the guitar and I am damn lucky I got that, now go away!

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Originally posted by cerealkiller View Post
    The attitude from Jackson is as if I got the guitar and I am damn lucky I got that, now go away!

Anyone else have similar experiences?
    Oh, I'm in a different situation, but been feeling that same attitude so far. Waiting to hear a response on my own sitch. Not a happy camper right now.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't even pursue the photo CD / COA thing. IIRC, they stopped doing that long before your guitar arrived. As far as you "paying for it", it's nickles and dimes to do a photo CD and slap them in a binder. Not to minimize your issue, but I wouldn't get upset over the $20 or $30 value involved. I know, I know - maybe it's the principle of the thing, too? Yep - it's a shitty response by J/C. But you're just banging your head against a wall on this issue. As long as the guitar itself is good, not worth the frustration.

Comment

I received my first CS guitar back in May 06 and was told that the photo CD / binder idea for one-offs had already been ditched back then....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

CD/binders are omitted

As for keys and other accessories - it's FMIC tradition for expensive guitars to miss them or put in wrong ones.
        Because I don't say it
        Doesn't mean I ain't thinking it

Comment

Originally posted by Carbophos View Post
          CD/binders are omitted

As for keys and other accessories - it's FMIC tradition for expensive guitars to miss them or put in wrong ones.

They OK'd the photo CD on the work order, they should produce it or omit it prior to me signing it.

Comment

I agree, but good luck getting it...
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

My case was missing Jenna Jameson damnit!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikernaut2 View Post
                My case was missing Jenna Jameson damnit!!!!!!!!!!
                Now that I would be upset about.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                  I received my first CS guitar back in May 06 and was told that the photo CD / binder idea for one-offs had already been ditched back then....
                  I was told they would still do it when I signed the WO on 6/15/2006.

Comment

They were still offering it as of 2 months ago. The DOC run I did was also supposed to have binders/CD's and after MANY repeated attempts (involving several different people) to get them I finally gave up. How many times do I have to ask for the same thing, especially when I'm told each time it will be taken care of the next day?

In the end I gave Cerealkiller his money back but his work order clearly stated it was to have a binder with it.

Simply put, if they can't or don't want to deal with the leather binders, they shouldn't be offered. All it does is make everyone involved angry when they're not shipped.
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thanks for the refund Matt. At least there are stand up people like you around.

Comment

Originally posted by cerealkiller View Post
                        Thanks for the refund Matt. At least there are stand up people like you around.
                        I'm actually sitting down at the moment, but thanks! :ROTF:
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

ADMIN EDIT: please do not post emails.

Comment

Sorry, but I won't do business with a company that doesn't have its act together. Probably why my newest USA Jackson will continue to be a 1995 model.

Comment

I want to specifically clarify something here, this is a CHARVEL and JACKSON problem. I have never seen, heard of, or experienced this type of BS on a custom shop or Masterbuilt Strat or Tele. Ever.

I swear, Fender may just need to do away with the whole JCMI mess.

I am not a Fender apologist, I am a Fender enthusiast. They just do things right, at least with Fender products they do.....

S
                              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X