No announcement yet.

Custom Shop missing case items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I placed my order during the time that "all customs ordered after xx/xx/xx" would have one. Matt called them, they told me I'd have one. Of course, I gave up on it too. It would have been a beautiful touch, but a useless frill of course...
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hey be glad you have your guitar, it will be two years (I believe in 2 weeks) without me recieving my custom. Despite having seen pictures of the finished guitar dating back to December. I understand Matt's frustration. I've sent emails to Kotzen and have gotten nothing. I don't blame Matt because I've been where he is, not with instruments but its no different and all the customer knows is that they should have their product and they want to know why they don't.

I should get a binder/cd with mine but I already know I won't. I could care less at this point, I just want the guitar. I just can't see whats so hard about boxing a guitar up and shipping it out to Matt. It should not take 4-6 months for that to happen.
      Last edited by Chrisb; 06-07-2007, 02:57 AM.

Comment

lengthy process
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Mikernaut2 View Post
          My case was missing Jenna Jameson damnit!!!!!!!!!!
          ********* LOL !! Weird... she was in mine..but that
          only lasted 30 seconds, and i had to return her!

Comment

AH, and when I got her (seems they´re sending out used product as new these days) she had a cracked neck and big scratches all over the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisb View Post
              Hey be glad you have your guitar, it will be two years (I believe in 2 weeks) without me recieving my custom. Despite having seen pictures of the finished guitar dating back to December. I understand Matt's frustration. I've sent emails to Kotzen and have gotten nothing. I don't blame Matt because I've been where he is, not with instruments but its no different and all the customer knows is that they should have their product and they want to know why they don't.

I should get a binder/cd with mine but I already know I won't. I could care less at this point, I just want the guitar. I just can't see whats so hard about boxing a guitar up and shipping it out to Matt. It should not take 4-6 months for that to happen.
              That's unbelievable! You've seen pictures of it completed, and they can't get it out the door? Why the hell would they release pictures of it confirming that it's done, and then 6 months later it's still not shipped. WTF are they thinking? Good job guys , that's how you keep those customers coming back!

ChrisB, you got more patience than me man. I would be going through the frickin roof. That's got to be a tough situation for Matt to be in also.

Good luck man, hope you get it soon.

Tim

Comment

Wow... thank god I didn't order a Custom Jackson when I was so eager to do it. Me, being a "perfectionist" or as you may say "anal" person, it would've been actually a DISASTER to wait more than a year and pay such a big sum of money and miss a binder, or keys, or whatever, MISS is the word that you shouldn't read when you buy something that costs like a car.

I went the Rico Jr. way and I've heard nothing but great things, I really trust this. I will pick up the guitars myself at Hesperia, take pix with him, check out the shop, whatever. I already ordered the guitars and I ordered for the building process to start around October this year, so I get the guitars by February. Yeah, that's 4/5 months.

Comment

Leo, those Rico's do look sweet!!

Comment

Fender customer service just emailed me and said they should have an answer Monday...

Comment

Progress

From Matt (Matt's Music)

John -

I just got a call from Mike Kotzen. Whatever you did recently definitely
                      got the wheels turning, he's sending your binder and COA via FedEx
                      overnight straight to your door.

Matt

I will post the pics from the photo CD when it arrives!

Comment

Oh man, all these posts and especially the one about waiting for the guitar are so frustrating. I was seriously thinking (to say it better - I was sure) to order a custom jackson in the future but as I see, if I order it in the future I'm gonna get it when captain Pickard will be born. Or they will put it in my grave or something. LOL!

Is this situation from long ago? I mean, could it be after the Fender/Jackson union and Fender cannot manage the situation with Jackson so well? Or it was when Jackson was independent too?

Anyway...Anyone knows about Hamer guitars? I'm thinking about a custom superstrat and I've heard their superstrats are really exceptional both sounding and built wise.

Or maybe Kramer?
                        Last edited by Valgrath_Blak; 06-13-2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cerealkiller View Post
                          From Matt (Matt's Music)

John -

I just got a call from Mike Kotzen. Whatever you did recently definitely
                          got the wheels turning, he's sending your binder and COA via FedEx
                          overnight straight to your door.

Matt

I will post the pics from the photo CD when it arrives!

NICE TO HEAR!!!

Could you do the same for me Matt? I have send emails to Mike as well but no reply at all...I could pay the costs if I could ever get my photo-cd and hang tag...

Comment

I have it! It arrived last Thursday via Fedex just like Matt said. I will post the pics soon...

Comment

Originally posted by kinde69 View Post
                              NICE TO HEAR!!!

Could you do the same for me Matt? I have send emails to Mike as well but no reply at all...I could pay the costs if I could ever get my photo-cd and hang tag...

Try Ed Treat at Fender customer service, he got it done for me. [email protected] Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by cerealkiller View Post
                                Try Ed Treat at Fender customer service, he got it done for me. [email protected] Good luck!
                                MILLION THANKS BRO!!! I will try!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X