Could someone tell me what this is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone tell me what this is?

Could someone tell me what this is? It's a death something....

"slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by Murder Soul View Post
      Could someone tell me what this is? It's a death something....
      It's a death-kelly (a hybrid of a Kelly and a Death Angel). Custom shop only. Don't know how many exist, but I think I've seen pictures of at least three... Here's an old advert from Matt for one:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66374

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Death Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by VEGETATHEPUPPET View Post
          Death Warrior
          Ha ha, yes, thats whats been said on ss.org, which I've seen you on there.

Also, I assume the "Death" series came from the Death angel, which was made specifically for Rob Cavestany of Death Angel right?

Comment

That's a Death Warrior (notice the horn is like a Warrior, the opposite way from a Kelly).

Here's an archtop Death Angel and a Death Kelly.

Here's a Death Warrior.

And, yes, the original Death Angel was made for Rob Cavestany of the band Death Angel.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here's a 7-string Death Warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                It's a death-kelly (a hybrid of a Kelly and a Death Angel). Custom shop only. Don't know how many exist, but I think I've seen pictures of at least three... Here's an old advert from Matt for one:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66374

Welcome to the forum.
                Rightly corrected; sorry about that. Thinking one thing, typing another... Death-Warrior, like everyone else said.

Comment

At least you're not asking what this thing is.

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The funny part is, if you'd just have looked at the jpeg properties, you wouldn't have even needed to ask

//i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/xXmurdersoulXx/DeathWarrior.jpg
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                      The funny part is, if you'd just have looked at the jpeg properties, you wouldn't have even needed to ask

//i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/xXmurdersoulXx/DeathWarrior.jpg
                      I was told it was a death warrior before I cut it out of a larger picture, so I just saved it as death warrior. Either way, these things are sick, I love them.

Toejam- you have quite a few Jacksons there. I don't think I could tand having all those different shapes

Unrelated, but I've heard the Jackson custom shop is in the shitter lately, is that true?

EDIT: Also, on Guitar Asylum, I found a Death Warrior, but it had the upper horn of a warrior, which the ones pictured here don't.
                      Last edited by Murder Soul; 06-13-2007, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I keep hoping for a bigger pic of that "Death Warrior" from GA, but they never seem to post it.

And just for grins, here's my "War Angel" - Warrior with Death Angel tips:

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          I keep hoping for a bigger pic of that "Death Warrior" from GA, but they never seem to post it.

And just for grins, here's my "War Angel" - Warrior with Death Angel tips:

I was searching around for this, and found it yesterday. Beautiful instrument

Comment

Originally posted by Murder Soul View Post
                            Toejam- you have quite a few Jacksons there. I don't think I could tand having all those different shapes
                            Actually, none of them are mine, just pics from other members here who own/owned them.
                            I did get to play the red marbelizer Death Warrior, though.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Actually, none of them are mine, just pics from other members here who own/owned them.
                              I did get to play the red marbelizer Death Warrior, though.
                              How was it? They look like they would have massive neck dive.

Comment

Working...
                              X