No announcement yet.

The Queen has arrived.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love pink guitars too, Freud would have something to say, I'm sure. Those are both veery nice. Very nice indeed.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

lol @ all of you.....

This thing is a sincere pleasure to play and it saves on electricity as a room only needs minimal lighting
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Pink guitars rule...

Nice one...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

OUCH!! I'm bline! I'm BLINE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annah View Post
            OUCH!! I'm bline! I'm BLINE!!!!!
            bline? Waaayyy over my head with that one!
            Dave ->

Comment

Would you believe that about a week ago I saw this Grover Jackson 22 fret KV for sale on a Japanese website and thought "this is one for Dave"? However, I figured even he wasn't man enough to own a guitar that pink, but his is even pinker! Glad Dave proved me wrong. The ladies will swoon when they see you packin' that!

Comment

How sexy is that? Killer axes Dave!!! I still love your binded import Kelly though...
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Congrats, Dave. She is a total beauty.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hey budman do you know if your King V has poplar wings? I know some V's from 86 had poplar wings, but I'm not sure if they all did.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      C.C. Deville, is that you? :ROTF:
                      omfg your right. "Gimme sumthing to go blind by"
                      "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
                      I just made that quote..

Comment

She's a beaut Clark!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                          Hey budman do you know if your King V has poplar wings? I know some V's from 86 had poplar wings, but I'm not sure if they all did.

I'm sorry, I completely missed this question! Unfortunately I'd only be guessing, so I can't say for sure-

Ken: thanks for posting that one, she's a beauty!!

Thanks fellas
                          Dave ->

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                            Ken: thanks for posting that one, she's a beauty!!
                            Yours is a seriously cool guitar Dave. Great addition to your collection. I was just so surprised that I came across a similar guitar a few days earlier.

However, now I think our friends in Japan like pink guitars as much as you do. I've since found an old San Dimas Charvel in pink:

... and a RR1 in pink...

Digimart makes my eyes (and wallet) bleed.
                            Last edited by ken; 07-03-2007, 05:47 PM.

Comment

God dammit, Dave, I swear I am going to break into your place and steal both of those guitars!

Or, maybe I'll just come visit you and play them for a while.

- E.
                              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Did you seriously score that RR1 off of digimart? Man that is right up there with the pink SD V in my book!! (no disrespect to the Queen...)
                                _________________________________________________
                                "Artists should be free to spend their days mastering their craft so that working people can toil away in a more beautiful world."
                                - Ken M

Comment

Working...
                                X