Pics of that pink guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of that pink guitar

This is after I took the entire thing apart, buffed the body, polished the frets, replaced all the saddles on the trem, and stole a trem arm from my Jem 77FP for the pictures. I put a switch on it, and also replaced the J50BC with a J95 Humbucker. The string lock on the headstock needs to be replaced, it's ragged out beyond belief but thought I'd try it. Plus it belongs on a beater Japanese Charvel of mine. First pic is more accurate colorwise. Anyways...

behold "Pinky":

Pete

Nice looking guitar!
    Is that a bit of metal flake I see in there?
    -Rick

Comment

Yeah, looks like pink pearl.

And those knobs....look like dirty brown nipples
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Pretty sweet, but yeah, those knobs need to be changed!
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yep, lots of metalflake, actually. And Newc, I was thinking that too! I'll probably put black knobs on it eventually, that's what it came with.

The color actually is growing on me, I don't think I'll be refinning it anytime soon.

Pete

Comment

Real nice, Pete. Agreed about swapping out the knobs and keeping the original color. I dig it.

Comment

Nice color. And I agree with swapping the knobs for black ones.

Comment

Working...
              X