Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Archtop Soloist

Hello;
    I am the proud owner of JA0031 and am curious, what are the factory setting of the micro switches for the electronics? Mine also came with the rythmn pickup reversed ala Gary Moore, was this stock as well?
    Thanks for your help..
    Michael

P.S. If anyone knows where my other 1985 Soloist Custom is, I sold it on EBay several years ago.. it was Pink w platinum and EMG pickups/Kahler trem. It was San Dimas made, serial # in the 1500's. The case also had some spray painted skulls on it... hey, it was 1985. It also had a sticker on the case that said."You big dummie"' like Fred Sanford.
    Last edited by dobieboy; 06-21-2007, 10:03 AM.

I can't help you out regarding the mini switches, but let's see some pics!!!

Congrats. Archtops rule!

Comment

Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by dobieboy View Post
        P.S. If anyone knows where my other 1985 Soloist Custom is, I sold it on EBay several years ago.. it was Pink w platinum and EMG pickups/Kahler trem. It was San Dimas made, serial # in the 1500's. The case also had some spray painted skulls on it... hey, it was 1985. It also had a sticker on the case that said."You big dummie"' like Fred Sanford.
        You might want to post this as a separate thread or else the person who has it might never know you are looking for it. The only people looking at this thread would be those with an interest in archtops.

Comment

Hello;
          I am the proud owner of JA0031
          that's interesting, I own the consecutive ones, JA0032 AND JA0033 (ok, and some others.. )

I don't remember if it was JA0034 OR 31 which went thru ebay.. blue one iirc.
          But I do know I'm gonna harras you

Comment

Can someone help me post pics of mine... I'd be willing to send them via email..

Thanks, Michael

Comment

Can someone help me post pics of mine... I'd be willing to send them via email..

Thanks, Michael
              send them to [email protected] !

Comment

Thanks!! I'll try to send them later today, EST. I'll label my email title Jackson Soloist Pics.

Michael

Comment

here they are! JA0031... beauty

Comment

Thanks for posting, pebber.
                    Aren't I right.. it would be a great mate to JA0072, don't you think?

I bought it in 1998 at Outlaw Guitars in Greenbrook, NJ as the second owner. I was shocked to find it, the tags say it was completed in October of 1987 in Ontario, CA.

Could you add this to the Gallery?

Michael
                    Last edited by dobieboy; 06-22-2007, 08:07 PM.

Comment

very perty!
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                      X