X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an amazing looking guitar.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

WOW!!! CONGRATS THAT YOU FINALLY HAVE THAT BINDER AND THANKS FOR SHARING THOSE PICS!!! I hope that I will get mine some day...

Comment

Nice guitar!
        What a way to hang it though, if I'd seen them to that to something like that I'd ordered I think I might have gone ballistic at whoever did it. Very professional.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
          Dude... Im in shock... really, aside from the pickups, that IS the custom Rhoads I always wanted to order! Chlorine quilt, full binding, abalone, gold floyd... only thing different on my mockup is no tone and EMG's, 24 fret-neck thru. Ok maybe not exactly the same, but visually damn close! Hands down, the BEST GUITAR IVE EVER SEEN ON THE JCF BRO!!!
          WoW man, thanks!

Comment

Wow, thats beautiful. Although I have never been a fan of gold hardware. I have never understood the whole "bling" thing. except for of course Mr.T.
            "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
            I just made that quote..

Comment

Man do you have a Monster! Amazing quilt ! Enjoy that awesome
              shred machine! Stunning !

Comment

Comment

I'm in love man!
                  I like the bindings and the matching head

Comment

Working...
                  X