sl2h info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sl2h info needed

Hi, new here... Great forum you got I have spent days just looking at all your family pics. Drool...any way I got a sl2h in 2000 or 2001. cant remember. Serial is u09516. is this pre fender? also I think it is a alder body, what would be some good pick ups to put in it for more of a metal crunch. THe s/d's in it sound kinda wimpy compared to my les paul. I will put pics in when I find a place to host them. any recomnedations.

Thanks Jason
    "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
    I just made that quote..

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Pre Fender. Yes it should be alder. Metal pups? Duncan Distortion, Custom, EMG 81 or 85, Dimarzio X2N, etc etc.
    Pic hosting: photobucket.com
    Pic post instructions:

Welcome, newb.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah I have seen that Jackson resource page alot. But is stops before my #. Are the post fender #'s differnt? Here are some pics not the best, but you can see the beautiful color of the wood. Is it better to go active pups or not? I just cant get the pinch harmonics on the lower notes ala Zach Wild. With what I got in there now...
      "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
      I just made that quote..

Comment

Working...
      X