Select Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Select Series

So Jackson calls them "Select Series" instead of "USA Select Series" now on their site. Are they slowly opening the door to make them an import someday? Anyone know the dealio here?!?

Anyone?

Comment

i think your reading to much into it, like the student model USA a lot of people don't like the name, but a name is a name. They already have an import series . Why would they want more.
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
        i think your reading to much into it, like the student model USA a lot of people don't like the name, but a name is a name. They already have an import series . Why would they want more.
        My fear is they would merge the Professional and the Select series together. Noooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          My fear is they would merge the Professional and the Select series together. Noooooooooo!
          it is a definite possibility in the near future, so it will cost to much to make them in the US with all of these damn unions
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

About those Student Model guitars. I know they were basically the same as the Custom guitars of the time without the neck binding or sharkfins. Were those only made in the San Dimas plant, or are there Ontario Student Models? Anyone know what year they ceased making those?

Comment

Working...
            X