I never hear anything about.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never hear anything about.......

Jackson's JJ2's I love the hell out of mine, the pups kick the ever loving hell out of jb's & jazz's & neck is fast & fun....

I see them snatched off the bay as fast as all hell... but never hear anyone besides emthrax say anything good about them...

“The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

I suspect that the shape isn't "Jackson enough" for most people. JJs turn up on eBay for fairly cheap on a regular basis. It's sort of like the AT, Super Dinky and others that didn't have the longevity of the typical Jackson designs, probably due to lack of demand. Actually, the JJ has been around in some form for longer than many other Jackson models that have come and gone. I imagine that some people also didn't care for the inlays or logo.
    sigpic

Comment

Well i'll be facing living on a park bench before i'll sell mine! The fact that it is different from the usual Jackson shapes is what appeals to me so much. That and the fact it's the sig axe of my fav guitarist.
      Heres mine

Comment

Hippietim sold me a nice JJ2 in blue ghost flames I still have to find a kill switch for it...

Comment

Hey that looks a lot like Scott Ian's Jackson, but I thought he had a signature at some point? I think it looks awesome! A mean fiddle
          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I acctually am looking for one right now in a trans color as those are all mahogany, preferably in natural color. One day!! Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
              Hey that looks a lot like Scott Ian's Jackson, but I thought he had a signature at some point? I think it looks awesome! A mean fiddle

The JJ series are the Scott Ian Signature axes

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
                The JJ series are the Scott Ian Signature axes
                Well that explains it then What does JJ stand for?
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Jackson Junior.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Never been fond of the body shape, but I like the look of the head!

Comment

Well I've seen the "Smurf Hat" headstock, but never seen that before. What's it called, the "Cat in the Hat" headstock?!?

Comment

Sorry, its just not a Jackson!
                        Sam

Comment

The guitar is sick but the logo ruins it for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X