No serial # info after 2001 ? Why ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No serial # info after 2001 ? Why ?

I just picked up a WR1 # J108xx and looked on the chart to see what year it was built and dammit ..... nothing after '01 How am I supposed to find out the year now ? If anyone could point me in the right direction, it'd be MUCH appreciated. Thanks !
    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Yeah, these people that can tell you the year from the serial number need to spill the beans on how they do it. I asked also, some guy said yeah its a blah blah you should use the http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resour...ialnumbers.php
    He diddnt say "blah blah" but might as well. I want hard facts or a internet page everyone can scrutinize.

Who hasnt used that page its all over the net? If you can find your way to this hidden and hard to find forum from searching jackson on google. you Have already no doubt looked on the jackson site

im better now.
    "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
    I just made that quote..

Comment

Yeah, it's classifed information. Top Secret. Hidden in the CIA's unpublished "family jewels".

Comment

Well, I certainly don't wanna go poking around anyone's "family jewels". Thats how diseases get started.
        I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Working...
        X