Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this forum allow spam threads?

Edited. Please delete.
    Last edited by psychodave; 07-01-2007, 04:09 PM.

damn newbies,

direct quote,
    Full members- Any member needing access to the classifieds that has Full membership status please email or PM an admin if it hasn't updated automatically. Please be patient in the process and we will open your status as soon as we can ..

Junior members- Welcome to the JCF, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your stay. Cruise around a bit and get involved, Once you've established 100 posts and are here for 90 days we will be happy to unlock your access to our classifieds if it has not been done automatically.

Classifieds ads by any member outside of the classifeds forum will be deleted and the member possibly banished from the board. In short we are not here for people to just grab or sell gear, we are a close knit community that encourages participation.

The policy set forth is meant to eliminate spam, as well as cut down on good deals going bad.We certainly appreciate your understanding regarding our policy..

and a link if you don't believe me

at least you asked....
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
      damn newbies,

direct quote,
      Full members- Any member needing access to the classifieds that has Full membership status please email or PM an admin if it hasn't updated automatically. Please be patient in the process and we will open your status as soon as we can ..

Junior members- Welcome to the JCF, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your stay. Cruise around a bit and get involved, Once you've established 100 posts and are here for 90 days we will be happy to unlock your access to our classifieds if it has not been done automatically.

Classifieds ads by any member outside of the classifeds forum will be deleted and the member possibly banished from the board. In short we are not here for people to just grab or sell gear, we are a close knit community that encourages participation.

The policy set forth is meant to eliminate spam, as well as cut down on good deals going bad.We certainly appreciate your understanding regarding our policy..

and a link if you don't believe me

at least you asked....
      Thanks for the info. BTW, I have been registered on this forum longer than you, if I am a newbie, what does that make you? I just choose to play my guitar more than posting

Comment

apparently, i have the upper hand, so that make me your superior
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

You Dave have only 48 posts that does not give you the required 100 post minimum for posting classifieds a plain and simple fact.Don't get pissed and act like a little kid and wave your dick around, no one here will put up with it.
          Go back and read the rules.Back to regular programming.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            Don't get pissed and act like a little kid and wave your dick around, no one here will put up with it.
            ...but it's okay for you to do it at the new guy?
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

You Dave have only 48 posts that does not give you the required 100 post minimum for posting classifieds a plain and simple fact.Don't get pissed and act like a little kid and wave your dick around, no one here will put up with it.
              Go back and read the rules.Back to regular programming.
              Okay, thanks.

Comment

The best thing to do is appologize to the admins for your mistake and all is well.Be a dick and get the boot.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

...said the kettle.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                    apparently, i have the upper hand, so that make me your superior
                    How do you figure?

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                      ...but it's okay for you to do it at the new guy?
                      he said it him self he has been here longer then i have. he should know the rules by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman0170 View Post
                        How do you figure?
                        he asked a question that every one and their mother knows around here. i figure if he didn't know something like that.........well 'nuff said

Comment

Hey Guys,
                          I hope that this is not a reference to my thread. I certainly hope that I did not infringe on any rules. I have been running the idea around in my head for a while about tracking down information on my brother's guitar (what artists or any body that has or has seen that variation of the pile o' skulls) and of course where might I get one. I am not a trader/buyer/collector looking for access to another classified section. I am just geeked at the thought of talking to some guys that might know where one is and more importantly, who can understand why I foam at the mouth and get glassy eyed when I talk about Jackson guitars. Sincere apologies if that is the case.

Comment

I only found out about the classified section here by seeing others mention it. At the rate I post, 100 posts are going to take some time...lol! No worry though, I am not really interested in that section anyway. I will get there when I get there, and no sooner. I do not buy or sell much when it comes to guitar stuff, so it does not matter much to me.

With all of the scammers out there, it sounds like a very wise system to use anyway. Take your time, build a rep and earn your way in.

I am a slacker anyway, so I have a reputation to maintain...

Comment

The best thing to do is appologize to the admins for your mistake and all is well.Be a dick and get the boot.
                              I was on the wrong side of that once, live and learn dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X