No announcement yet.

Stolen Jackson, help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEOKV2, its great to hear you got it back! It was depressing to read your original post but the story about catching the thieves was awesome

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Very Cool story. I am glad you got your guitar back.

Comment

Very nice guitar.
        Glad to see it worked out, and that you got you guitar back

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          BTW it's

[email protected]

Contact the President, Vice President, get help with a Federal Agency, or request a Presidential Greeting.

Post of The year right there:ROTF: :ROTF:
          Out Of Ideas

Comment

I feel for ya, man. I'll let you know if I see anything of that guitar.
            Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
            Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
            Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Comment

Mario8672, you get the

FAILED TO READ THE WHOLE THREAD
              AWARD!

:ROTF:
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

glad to hear you got your axe back, Leo
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey guys, like I told ya, I e-mailed the Fender "consumer relations" department asking for help regarding the manual and the truss rod key, but, yeah, no reply and this was like 5 days ago.

Is there any other e-mail address I can try?

Comment

you could try calling a dealer..... they could help you out.
                    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Good story man, Im so glad to hear you got your guitar back! It shames me to think that if you didn't know anyone in the police office, it probably wouldn't be the case as easily. But all is good, man! Congrats, that is a killer guitar. Keep an eye on your gear...you can never be too careful. Especially with a sweet guitar like that.

Comment

That story is awesome! Go Peruvian Police \m/
                        Scott

Comment

Great story, beautiful guitar, and I'm glad you got her back!

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
                          Other question, will the value of the guitar decrease THAT MUCH without this stuff?
                          Don't worry... none of that stuff really adds any value. It may make the guitar more appealing to a buyer, but it won't affect how much it is actually worth.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Excellent ending!! Right out of a movie!! Congrats!!
                            Sam

Comment

This is a very short version, I'm having final exams this week so I can't stay too long at the computer. I hope you like it and be happy as I am, I got my Jackson back!!!!!

Now I have to sell it
                              sound awesome that you got your Jackson back... but did you way you were selling it?

Comment

Hey guys, like I told ya, I e-mailed the Fender "consumer relations" department asking for help regarding the manual and the truss rod key, but, yeah, no reply and this was like 5 days ago.

Is there any other e-mail address I can try?
                                [email protected].
                                Ed is the customer service guy that got the situation with my guitar resolved in a manner of speaking. He always responded to me within the day or the next. I would assume he deals with all USA guitars and not just custom shop but I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X