Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good points of the KE2 (deciding on a gtr.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mario8672 View Post
    Read post #26
    he was talking about post #27:ROTF:
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
      i am an avid player of tennis. only non ghey sport out there. the rest involve male on male touching, which i'm not in to.
      "the kelly user doth protest too much, methinks"
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
        :ROTF:
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

i am an avid player of tennis. only non ghey sport out there. the rest involve male on male touching, which i'm not in to.
          A roundhouse kick to the face is technically "male on male touching", but is not ghey at all!

Now if you were to drop to your knees afterwards and provide tender comfort to your downed opponent, well then that would be ghey!

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
            BWAHAHAHA, good one!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"Ibenhad" (I've been had)..
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Mario8672 View Post
                Thanks for all of the responses so far! I told jemsite your main arguments, and
                they say that "the holes drilled on the neck don't affect the stability too much because the neck is already very stable (5 piece). Fret access is much better on the JEM because of the all access neck joint. And the fact that the controls are front-loaded doesn't mean that it has less wood, the routing is the same size as rear-loaded guitars."
                -------------------
                Yep, the JEM7V is alder
                It's not the front loaded thing, what with the hsh pickups, swimming pool sized floyd cavity (even larger with the Vai route that allows and I quote "extreme trem pull ups"), control cavity and stoopid monkey grip, there's hardly any wood left in the body at all. The Kelly has more mass, hence better tone IMHO.

That's also why I don't like floyds. That and the tuning difficulty Gimme a 1 pickup 1 volume string thru.

Oh and about the all access joint on Ibeenhads thing, the kelly is neck through. There is no joint. Nuff said.

On the other hand, I'm curious how a 5 piece neck is more stable than a scarf jointed neck (3 piece). Not being sarcastic, I'm just curious.
                Last edited by levantin; 07-05-2007, 03:55 PM.
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  "Ibenhad" (I've been had)..
                  little late there, ehh:ROTF:
                  Last edited by kelly user; 07-06-2007, 09:52 AM.

Comment

I don't do gay (Ibanez or literally).
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      I don't do gay (Ibanez or literally).
                      might want to look at it again, i missed a word.

Comment

hi,

i've a jackson ke3 and a rg550 limited.i've also had chance to try usa jackson kelly many times and ibanez jem7v...

1-ke2 is heavier than jem
                        2-ibanez's bridge is lower than original floyd.but this never affects the playibility,they both don't go out of tune easily.
                        3-honestly ke2 has more sustain than jem
                        4-both of their access on 24th fret is easy (but it's very difficult for japan kellys)

jem7v is a very good instrument, but it it doesn't deverse it's price.because the workmanship on jackson is far beyond than jem...novadays many many web sites sell copycat rg's and jems that have same or better qualtiy than it's originals...
                        they can sell, beacuse it's very very easy to built a jem or rg...but crating a neck thru guitar is not as easy as that.it needs more and more workmanship...i said before i've a beautiful rg550...and i'm very very happy with it. and when you change the picups believe me it has no diffrences with a jem...you're giving more money for only a meaningless monkey grip,and vine inlay which will be boring some time later,and to mr.vai's signature(to earn him more money )
                        you can buy two used perfect japan rg's and modify them for your pleasure...that aslo would be cheaper...

i'm both jackson&ibanez user and if i were you, i would buy ke2
                        -We Who Are Not As others!!!!-
                        http://www.myspace.com/meditaband
                        http://www.myspace.com/mfatihercan

Comment

by kelly user's definition, other "non ghey" sports:

ping pong
                          8 ball (or snooker, billiards, etc)
                          10 pin bowling
                          lawn bowls
                          skeet shooting
                          darts
                          fencing
                          air hockey
                          golf
                          pole vault

These sports have all been declared safe for those who feel sufficiently insecure about their masculinity that the touch of another male may lead them to "bat for the other team". The lack of "male on male touching" should mean that your fragile hold on your heterosexuality remains intact, although no responsibility will be accepted if you are swayed by the sight of your opponent's package straining against the fabric of his polyester shorts, the tracks of sweat down the back of his duck-egg-blue polo shirt, or the glimpse of hairy knee that you catch above his long walk socks. Overly exuberant congratulations and communal post match showers at your own peril
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

ping pong
                            10 pin bowling
                            lawn bowls
                            skeet shooting
                            darts
                            fencing
                            air hockey
                            golf
                            pole vault

These sports have all been declared safe for those who feel sufficiently insecure about their masculinity that the touch of another male may lead them to "bat for the other team". The lack of "male on male touching" should mean that your fragile hold on your heterosexuality remains intact, although no responsibility will be accepted if you are swayed by the sight of your opponent's package straining against the fabric of his polyester shorts, the tracks of sweat down the back of his duck-egg-blue polo shirt, or the glimpse of hairy knee that you catch above his long walk socks. Overly exuberant congratulations and communal post match showers at your own peril
                            I don't know man...the implications of pole vaulting can be taken many ways.:ROTF:

Might wanna check with kelly user on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

ping pong
                              10 pin bowling
                              lawn bowls
                              skeet shooting
                              darts
                              fencing
                              air hockey
                              golf
                              pole vault

vita, look up "donna, texas + redskins" in your search engine of choice. see what you find, that is why i leave football to gheys.

Comment

I didn't find anything googling "donna, texas + redskins". Is it some kind of Debbie Does Dallas thing? Doesn't sound too ghey to me
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X