Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pic Request: Red Ghost Flame (RR1 or KV2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic Request: Red Ghost Flame (RR1 or KV2)

Hey guys,
    I was wondering if any of you guys had any pics of a red ghost flame RR1 or KV2. It is very difficult for me to see what the finish is like so I'd love some decent pics. If anyone could even point me to a site that has a pic or two I'd be really greatful.
    Thanks so much

Except for custom shop orders, that finish has been discontinued. So no chance for getting it on an RR1 or KV2. Here's one on a NOS Charvel that's still available:

http://www.washingtonmusic.com/inv.a...Charvel&n=1309

Comment

Here are a few (small) pictures from the Japanese website digimart. Both were made in 2005 and both are selling for big money (2.3k+ USD), as they're USA made Jacksons (instead of Jackson Stars).

Last edited by ken; 07-07-2007, 03:46 AM.

Comment

I fucking love this finish and if I ever find a rgf rr1 I could def do something stupif to get it!

Comment

Thanks guys...I've been dying to see some better pics. It really is an amazing finish, so damn metal. Is the base color of the guitar like a dark metallic red?
          Last edited by DC_rhoads82; 07-07-2007, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DC_rhoads82 View Post
            Thanks guys...I've been dying to see some better pics. It really is an amazing finish, so damn metal. Is the base color of the guitar like a dark metallic red?
            Yes, that's how it is on all of the production guitars. Although some custom orders are known to exist with a black base coat.

Comment

Nice guitar, shreddermon! Love the chrome hardware on it too.
              Last edited by DC_rhoads82; 07-08-2007, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Here is my RR1 in Red Ghost Flames, which as mentioned above is a discontinued finish. Even when it was available I didn't see many RR1's in this finish.

Rudy
                www.wickedrocks.com
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Rudy, thanks a ton for the pics of your RR1. I love it, and theyre definately some of the best pics I've seen of a RGF RR1. I really appreciate it!

Comment

Shreddermon: that is one awesome looking guitar? Yours?

love that black base coat!!
                    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by DC_rhoads82 View Post
                      Rudy, thanks a ton for the pics of your RR1. I love it, and theyre definately some of the best pics I've seen of a RGF RR1. I really appreciate it!
                      Glad I could be of assistance

Rudy
                      www.wickedrocks.com
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post

Thats one sweet guitar.

Comment

Working...
                        X