Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new and I love my SL2H !!!

Hi, newboy here........

I have been a player for many years and finally got my first Jackson, after listening to my brother in law yack about them endlessly. And for once, he may have something there...........

I wanted the ergonomics of a Fender Strat, but with humbuckers, and I wanted that neck. I have always been respectful of the Fender whammy system, but I have to admit the Rose works perfectly well. After the strings are properly stretched, it simply stays in tune, no questions asked. Hey, even with all the extra work, I am really liking the Rose.

Question now is........what to do with my 14 other axes? Well, 4 are Martin acoustics so they stay. But other than my 175 (I play in a jazz band, BION) and my Esquire (for those times), I think I am set!

Stats, 6120, LP........all may be on the block soon!

And that means..........more amps?

And for sure........an SL1.........in red or pink (don't laugh.....this is what Jeff Beck had back in the '80's.)

And a great day to all!

Welcome to the board! SL2's are amazing beasts. I am a proud owner of a SL2HT myself and its just feels awesome to play on such an incredible guitar. My DK2T is awesome too and it has all I could every ask for in a guitar. Jacksons are the best.
    Sam

Comment

hey get some pics up
      and theres nothing wrong with a pink guitar just ask budman
      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Will try and get up pics, Super...........I do have a digital camera, but I am fairly analog

Will try and do better.........maybe even ask my kids!

Comment

hey ya, welcome and there is a tutorial on how to post pics in the non- JC fourm.

but i'll give you a short cut.
          1 take pics
          2 upload on to computer
          3 go to photobucket.com
          4 register
          5 upload pics
          6 copy the link below the pic, it is going to be the last one
          7 past them in the reply area.
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

YO!

Comment

Welcome! Nothin like a new machine...to get you excited! Congrats..
              time to rip!

Comment

Working...
              X