Jackson USA email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson USA email?

I searched Jackson's site up and down recently for an email address or webform for submitting questions regarding USA Jacksons (which I could not find). What up with that?

They would probably rather have you contact a dealer with your questions, What is your question... maybe someone around here can help with it!
    Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Oh I'm not shy about posting question here first. I just wondered what the deal is with that. I mean there's no phone number there or anything.

Comment

Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
        Attn: Consumer Relations Dept.
        8860 E. Chaparral Road, Suite 100
        Scottsdale, AZ 85250

You may reach the FMIC Consumer Relations Department
        by telephone, fax or e-mail at:
        Telephone: (480) 596-7195
        Fax: (480) 367-5262
        E-mail: [email protected]
        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          Oh I'm not shy about posting question here first. I just wondered what the deal is with that. I mean there's no phone number there or anything.
          Right, because they have better things to do than chit-chat on the phone all day

Ask a dealer, so they can call Jackson and chit-chat on the phone all day
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              Ask a dealer, so they can call Jackson and chit-chat on the phone all day
              :ROTF:
              Sam

Comment

Try: [email protected]
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Right, because they have better things to do than chit-chat on the phone all day
                  Well Axewielder ain't interested in "chit chattin" with nobody. When I call in, there's some serious bizniz goin down.

Comment

Working...
                  X