Can the Custom Shop do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Custom Shop do this?

Trans white finish... this is the ONLY guitar on the internet that has this finish!

So... if a Trans White is possible... can you make a Trans White Burst? Black edges turning into the Trans White.

I need to know ... if this is posible... my dream will come true...

http://images.google.com.br/imgres?i...%26um%3D1%26hl

interesting read...
    Last edited by Chromatic; 07-19-2007, 08:33 PM.

Comment

that is a lot like fender's finish on the "mary kaye" strats. the custom shop should be able to that with out an issue. just get a quote going and submit that you want that finish. they will tell you if they can do it and how much it will cost.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Comment

Just need to know if a burst can be made...

Comment

sure. why not? they would do the trans-white under coat and then the blackburst edges.
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

so, you want something like this?

GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Would you order it WITH pickguard? Because imo i would leave that
                weird one off. Otherwise its way cool... but that guard bugs me.

Comment

that tele RULES!

Filtertrons???

And a Bigsby??

hell yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                    so, you want something like this?

wow... YES so that would be called? White trans burst?

thanks guys!! JCF Forumates... are the best!!! I'll help you out with everything I can!

and special thanks to Charlz for sending me awesome pics of his King Vs finish!

Comment

Jackson's done it before. Carvin also will do it.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yea, Jackson's done trans white before. The old Charvel Fusion Plus was available in trans white. Looked great over ash. So was the JRS
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

The JRS is the one I was thinking of. I forgot about the Charvel.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

hey guys, do you have pics of the Jackson and Charvel trans white you're talking about? It would be nice to see how J & C do their trans white finishes.

Comment

How about that Jackson Stars Kelly? trans white with a flamed maple top, that was a gorgeous one..
                              Check my bands!
                              www.myspace.com/magicktr
                              www.myspace.com/sinif64
                              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                              X