Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Help with an RR1T

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to posting in this forum, but I have been reading posts here for quite some time. I figure this is the best place to get some advice regarding an RR1T. I am going to buy one of these guitars, but am having trouble deciding on the finish. I am debating between the Snow White with Pinstripes, and the Snow White with Black Bevel. I have seen many pics of the one with the bevel and I think it looks awesome. However, I have not seen many pics of the pinstripe. I was hoping if any of you happen to have one with the pinstripes, you might be able to post some pics.

Let me know which you think is best, I am really undecided on the two. They are both bound to be great, but which is got that little extra kick...

Thanks

The pins is like the black bevels but the bevels are outlined in black rather than being solid black.

Sounds odd, I know

IMO the pins will stick out better at a distance than the black bevels, which could easily get lost in shadow/stage lighting.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm kinda partial to Snow White with black pins! Somewhat classic with pins ala Randy style!

..And here it is now with EMG's

Last edited by Bengal65; 07-22-2007, 12:26 AM.
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the advice guys. I really appreciate the picture that you posted Bengal365. It's sometimes hard to picture the difference in a small variance. Anyway, thanks a bunch...greatly appreciated.

Comment

No problem! Glad to help a fellow enthusiast! They do a great job with the pin stripes. I liked the white one with pins so much I bought one of these a month later

Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Looks like you're putting together a pretty sweet collection there...
            This one will be my first Jackson USA, so I'm pretty stoked.

I love the look and the feel of these guitars, nothing better

Comment

Originally posted by nhlstar View Post
              Looks like you're putting together a pretty sweet collection there...
              This one will be my first Jackson USA, so I'm pretty stoked.

I love the look and the feel of these guitars, nothing better
              I agree! You will love it! You might love it so much, you might end up sleeping with her

Comment

My RR1 is Snowwhite with pinstripes. Very sexy looking!!! I personally like it more than black bevels. I'd go pinstripes on my first buy.

Comment

They both look cool, but I prefer the black bevels over the pinstripes.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    They both look cool, but I prefer the black bevels over the pinstripes.
                    Amen, brother. I dig the bevels too.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Black Jacksons with white bevels or white with black bevels are my favorites!

There could be a Michael Jackson joke in there somewhere, too. :ROTF:
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I prefer the black bevels...

Comment

I think the black bevels go better with the black hardware and overall, but yeah from a distance the pinstrips will probably stand out better. jmo

Comment

black bevels imo

Comment

Cruddy pic, but here's a KV in that scheme for ya...

Comment

Working...
                              X