Wow.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.......

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I stumbled across some pics of Phil Collen showing off his gear backstage before a show.......and I must say that this is one of the most beautiful guitars I've ever seen.....

I've never seen one like this before and it blew me away!!!!
    I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

the picture seems over-exposed. no? But I can imagine how good it must look in person.
    Sam

Comment

errrr speed loader
      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Awesome guitar, but +1 to not liking the Speedloader. I'm sure it's a great trem, but I just can't stand what it does to the guitar's appearance without tuners. Just doesn't look right.

Comment

that's the one he was using when DL played on Jay Leno's summer concert series
          Hail yesterday

Comment

the Speedloader.. cough, splutter.. also used by bc rich nj series 2005-2006. nice looking geetar tho.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Yeah, I asked John Walker, when he was with Jackson, last year about getting one. Of course he said Custom Shop. This one was built for a special occasion for Floyd Rose. The color looks to be accurate. I would like to have one built!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

So where are the rest of the pics then?!!

That guitar is pretty cool, and I didn't realise that the logo was a free-hand type. I still think the logo position looks wrong though.....
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I'd say the speed loader is a tech's dream. easy set-up quick string change. who gives a shit what it looks like....as long as it plays and sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                    the picture seems over-exposed. no? But I can imagine how good it must look in person.

I went and tweaked them (brightness & contrast) and rotated the one.Better?

Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

The other down side to the speed loader is you are limited on string manufacturers.... No more EB's or DM's etc...
                      Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

That thing looks ugly to mine eyes. The top is nice, but I just can't get used to the way the speedloader looks.
                        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
                          Appreciate it!! Looks much better! I think I'm diggin the speedloader. IMO its the concept that's worth it.
                          Sam

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
                            Not really. :p

You need to color correct R/G/B individually through low/high points.
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I like the speedloader - I wish more manufacturers would take a liking to it as well

Comment

Working...
                              X