Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soloist Hardshell Case

Hi;
    Can anyone tell me if the are any newer Jackson cases that would properly fit a 1986 USA Soloist. I just bought one and it needs a case..

Thanks for your help..

Michael

I have ordered a new Jackson hard shell case that is described as suitable for both dinkys and soloists I believe. Seems like there is a big issue in production/shipping though as it has been back ordered for quite some time on many sites.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

That's the JCC201 case, right? Mine's been backordered for almost 2 months. C'mon Fender/JC - get moving!
      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

My JCC901 case has been backordered for 7 months. Pretty soon production products will take as long to get as Custom Shop products! Yeah JCMI needs a boost! Get that Chinese case factory moving
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

A model six will work.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

They're not pushing that Chinese child slave labor hard enough. Damn kids - GET BUSY!

Just kidding...
            "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

I don't recall the case model I got, just the one listed at GC online. WTF though....? They should be able to mass produce these by the thousands per day. At this rate I expect mine to come back with a limited edition 1 of 25 notation signed by the little old lady they got hand sewing the lining in.
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                My JCC901 case has been backordered for 7 months. Pretty soon production products will take as long to get as Custom Shop products! Yeah JCMI needs a boost! Get that Chinese case factory moving
                Maybe they are on strike. Too many orders to work on!! :ROTF:
                Sam

Comment

Working...
                X