Custom shop prices and waiting list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom shop prices and waiting list

I know the price depends on a lot of things but what are they like ? Do they offer set-thru necks also ?

and is there some sort of waiting list ?

and is the Custom shop kinda taking over as Jackson's main role in the market ?

edit: move it to general Jackson talk if you prefer
    Last edited by FSU_Seminoles; 07-29-2007, 05:50 PM.

anybody ?

Comment

No, they would have done a set through neck in the past but under the new beurocratic policy if its not on the form it dont exist, check for yourself just saving you some time

Yes, the waiting list varies from dealer to dealer but at least a year.

Custom shop IMO is Jacksons main role since the begining but right now is the worst time in its history to place a CS order with the bad QC issue and the huge pricing mark up.

I placed my two orders at 2006 pricing and that looks like it for me forever from Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        No, they would have done a set through neck in the past but under the new beurocratic policy if its not on the form it dont exist, check for yourself just saving you some time

Yes, the waiting list varies from dealer to dealer but at least a year.

Custom shop IMO is Jacksons main role since the begining but right now is the worst time in its history to place a CS order with the bad QC issue and the huge pricing mark up.

I placed my two orders at 2006 pricing and that looks like it for me forever from Jackson.
        I totally agree with this. The worst time in J/C history. Lowest list of options(customizing) and very high price increases. I will spend my money elsewhere as well.

Jack

Comment

Some here and on the Charvel forum have waited 2 years for their CS
          order to arrive! 2 Years! Check out Surh, Brian Moore, and GMW imo

Comment

Working...
          X