Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First USA Jackson - RR1 RGF

Hey Guys,
    I've been a member here for a while, always an admirer of Jacksons but never had the right opportunity to get one. I have 3 Ibanez guitars but finally, I now have a USA jackson! Sorry for the bad picture quality, I suck with the whole uploading and taking proper pictures to show off the guitar...it's down to like a science on these forums with the proper lighting that you guys use! Either way my Jackson is a (from what I know of) 2000 Jackson USA RR1 RGF (Red ghost flame finish). Just thought I'd share some pics and say that I love it and am proud to be a member of the Jackson family! Let me know what you guys think or whatever, I just wanted to share it with you music and jackson enthusiasts!

Last edited by DC_rhoads82; 08-04-2007, 05:59 PM.

congrats!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nice guitar!!! Congrats.

Comment

Congrats! First time I see it in RGF too...

Comment

That's awesome dude. How does it play?
          www.myspace.com/demiricous
          www.myspace.com/mercykillonline
          www.myspace.com/legionmetal
          www.myspace.com/scottbronner

Comment

Drool...
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Thats how the RGF graphic 'should' have looked on those DK2M RGF's!

Awsome axe by the way. It's the first time I've seen this particular finish on a Rhoads!
              sigpic
              And on the 8th day,
              God kicked back with a beer,
              And gave that Jackson one helluva beating!

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for all the good comments, I'm glad it looks like I made the right decision picking this one up! It plays pretty good right now, I really have to get used to it and it hasn't really been given the proper set up it deserves yet as it just got here this week. I've grown accustomed to the satin finish neck of Ibanez's so the painted neck on this one is a little bit of adjustment, but it's getting more comfortable everyday. It is a beast though and I love the look. It had some damage on the fin where some of the clearcoat was chipped off but I've done a little repair. It's still noticable but I've wanted an RR style guitar for like 7 years now, so to finally have an actual USA made RR1 in an awesome finish is unbelievably cool. I will post better pictures soon! By the way, does anyone know how long the RGF finish was available for RR1 Rhoads, I know it was discontinued and has been for quite some time?

Comment

Nice Score, and welcome to the USA club. Me likes RGF.
                  Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Killer axe man, I love my BGF RR1 but that red is slick dick!

Comment

Looks great. Dont see too many RGF Jacksons anymore. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                        Congrats! First time I see it in RGF too...
                        Same here. I've seen RRs with the regular red/orange/yellow pattern, and black, blue, and green ghost flames, never red. Looks awesome!!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Love the RR's and the RGF looks KILLER!! congrats

Comment

Congrates! very nice guitar.
                            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Nice Rhoads DC-rhoads82! Thats only the second RGF Rhoads I've seen, I have one myself.

Rudy
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X