kv2 in silver or natural korina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kv2 in silver or natural korina

How would i go about getting one of these?

After looking through the options for colours, I don't see a silver or korina natural.

Anyone help?

Thanks, Dave

New? Custom order only. Used? Keep scanning Fleabay.

Comment

The KV Pro series did have a Silver Sparkle finish. Those do pop up on Ebay fairly frequently.

Comment

well, I don't mind new or used.

How much would i have to fork out roughly to get a kv2 in korina natural or silver custom order?

How much different are the king v pros from the kv2, or isnt there any?

thanks for replies so far

Comment

KV Pros were based on Dave Mustaine's sig line when they first came out. No Floyd; fixed bridge Kahler, two humbuckers, and I think it came in three finishes (silver, black and transburst). KV2s have Floyds. Both have 24 frets with the smaller fret wire. Both the KV2 and Pros are neck-thru, with the 'Speed' profile. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this stuff.

I know that if you base your custom on a regular production line KV2 and just change the finish or paint it isn't that much more expensive than a regular production model. But if you start changing body wood and other things, then it'll get up there. Biggest thing with the customs is the wait time.

Comment

Also the pros are made in Japan, while the KV2s are US right?
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
              Also the pros are made in Japan, while the KV2s are US right?
              That's right. Even so, there isn't any significant difference in craftmanship.

Edit: Or that's what I've been told

Comment

Hey, thanks for all the replies guys.

I was just looking through the V's thread, and saw a couple of korinas.

were these a production model at one point?

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
                  Hey, thanks for all the replies guys.

were these a production model at one point?
                  Yes they were. The KV1 also came in natural korina, but was discontinued when Mustaine moved to playing Y2KV's.

Thanks Hen!
                  Last edited by levantin; 08-09-2007, 06:03 AM.
                  I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

How would i go about getting one of these?

After looking through the options for colours, I don't see a silver or korina natural.

Anyone help?

Thanks, Dave
                    Check your P.M.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Hey,
                      yeah, and I've sent you enough pics of my KorinaV2 on msn!

and what do you mean? theres a very clear spec option on the order form for korina...i told you this on msn too!

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                        yeah, and I've sent you enough pics of my KorinaV2 on msn!

and what do you mean? theres a very clear spec option on the order form for korina...i told you this on msn too!

yes, but custom + MANY MONIES!!

thats my worry

Comment

Working...
                        X