Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does someone like "King Rhoads" guitars?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does someone like "King Rhoads" guitars?...

Discuss...

I like em a lot actually. I really dig the cutouts and the marbelized paint job....the one thing I do not dig is the price tag.

Comment

I like them a lot as well. Though I would drop the neck pup. I like the red ones the most. and the blue too. and green... basically all of them but the gold one they had. that one i didn't like
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I like them too. But they have the tiny sharkies...

Comment

If I had money I'd bought the green one...

Comment

Nah, they are too colourful for me. I prefer the original one.

Comment

I like them all. Great design, especially the choice of the original-style smaller sharkies. I'd like it even better without the king cutouts, though. And the pearl buttons on the tuners is gaudy, but a cheap and easy swap-out.

Comment

I dont like that run, but would order one in a second if I could afford a cs guitar.

Comment

so people actually like the cut outs?

Comment

Originally posted by Chromatic View Post
                    Nothing wrong with them .

Comment

You're dern right. I think the body style is pretty bad ass. I would probably do a solid color with a different bevel color, change the tuning heads but I love the cutouts, same with the King Kelly.

Comment

I like them a lot actually. I'm still waiting to hear from Britt L. about her's she got with the cut out. I haven't seen a real good pick yet but it looks like she got a killswitch on it. Her's also has 24 frets.

I would like to get one in each color, the one i didn't like wasn't because of the color they had one or more that had the fender-esque cable jack in the face of the guitar which for me ruins the look of the guitar not to mention I hate having cables running out the from side of my guitar.
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I have one blue king RR and it´s awesome!!! Those cut outs are ok also when I play RR and sit. First I thought that it would be difficult but when I got one to my hands it was pretty clear that the playability was perfect in every position

Comment

I really like the king rhoads, for it is a bit bigger then the normal one and so it probably wouldn't look as much as a child guitar on me (got that problem on my normal rhoads).

This run is really great. I'll wanted to buy one of those, but been to late. They just had a purple one left. I like the cutouts and the small sharkies are the best!
                            "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

I love them too but im not so thrilled about the paint. If I was going for a CS though, I think I would rather invest in an Xtrem RR.

Comment

Working...
                              X