• Show
Clear All

thanks a lot!
    State of Emergency
    http://www.myspace.com/stateofemergencysoe
    Personal Myspace
    http://www.myspace.com/hansoe

Comment

Update: I put the guitar on ebay with a BIN of $1299 and it was bought in about 12 hours. I'm thinking I could have gotten a little more for it but I'm happy that the guy that purchased it seems like a big fan so it's going to a good home. That was just as important to me as how much I got for it. I've been trying to find the original electronics for it. When/if I find them I'm sending them to him for free.

I'm now Jacksonless for the first time in like 20 years... it feels odd.

Anyway, I just wanted to update the thread so there's a record of how much one of these sold for recently. I think the price I got was just about right personally.

Comment

I've seen that finish before, but I don't recall where.

EDIT: I could be wrong, but that looks like an inlaid logo. I was under the impression that the logos didn't come standard like that until the late 90's. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
          I am puzzled to.

Dk1
          BA dum dum ching!

Comment

Someone let me know if this goes for $500.00? Then it will come to Papa! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dammit! View Post
              Update: I put the guitar on ebay with a BIN of $1299 and it was bought in about 12 hours.
              Wow! Let us know if you actually get the cash. That is double what I would have paid. I have 3 Fusions and know pretty well what they usually go for.

Comment

Another JCF'er has a Warrior with this graphic. I think it's still in the gallery.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                  Wow! Let us know if you actually get the cash. That is double what I would have paid. I have 3 Fusions and know pretty well what they usually go for.
                  No kidding.
                  I picked up a 90/91 Lighting Sky Fusion for $400 cash for a fellow JCF'er not too long ago.
                  And it was damn near mint.
                  -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    The scalloped horn is also found on some Dinkies, though.
                    Alas, my crusade to stamp out this misinformation in the import Charvel section has not translated well to the other sections.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                      Alas, my crusade to stamp out this misinformation in the import Charvel section has not translated well to the other sections.
                      I know. No one listens to either of us.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                        No kidding.
                        I picked up a 90/91 Lighting Sky Fusion for $400 cash for a fellow JCF'er not too long ago.
                        And it was damn near mint.
                        You mean this one?!:ROTF: It ended up costing me right at $500 with shipping. Yes, I still owe Rick a beer or ten for helping me aquire it. Also, funny how time flys, it's been with me almost two years now!

Last edited by Razor; 01-30-2008, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Damn! It's been 2 years already?
                          That thing still looks great.
                          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                            He paid instantly and has already received the guitar. Seems pretty happy with it. I saw a couple of Fusions since I first made this post go for a grand with no graphic on them so the price doesn't seem outrageous to me. I think you guys are just better at getting the smoking deals than most. That lightning sky one above for $400 is a ridiculously good deal.

Comment

Working...
                            X