No announcement yet.

What exactly do I have here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if the original pickups were painted on these or not. Having them (even though they suck) is a price-bonus.

It's not really a desired graphic - some find it too creepy to chase after, much like the Deco Dream graphic (though Jigsaw does have at least 2 fans - can't think of anyone besides Hal who actually wanted a Deco Dream )

The graphics on these early 90s models were usually done in-house, with a handful being done by the original (contract) artist. The ones done by the contract guy are usually more detailed and therefore better-looking. They're also usually signed.

The in-house copies usually have lesser detail, are not signed, and don't look as good IMO.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      Not sure if the original pickups were painted on these or not.
      Pretty sure they weren't...
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

They were not...
        -Rick

Comment

It had the original pickups in it when I bought it. They were not painted.

Comment

Yeah, looks like a fusion
            Mayzan
            Webmaster Of www.MartyFriedman.com & www.7-string.com
            My website: www.mayzan.com

Comment

I'm not sure what model it is, but I like it !

Comment

I wonder how many of the production graphics were made? I have a bikini beach finish fusion with a j50 bridge pickup with a cover unpainted. Every once in awhile I will see a bikini, deco dream or jigsaw on ebay.
                No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                  Man you guys are slipping.
                  It's a 1990 Fusion.
                  Production graphic.

$1,800.00 :ROTF:
                  More like $800.00
                  I always overpay! LOL (but you have to be nice
                  to someone posting their "Precious"... So my Saturn
                  Dinky is only worth $800.00? Bah! I'll never sell
                  it for anything less than $1400.00 which means..
                  im keeping it !

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                    Man you guys are slipping.
                    It's a 1990 Fusion.
                    Production graphic.

$1,800.00 :ROTF:
                    More like $800.00

This is totally off topic, but after checking that catalog scan, I didn't realize Phil Demmel and Rob Flynn were Jackson endosers (in '90).
                    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I can give or take the jigsaw graphic its OK.I would buy it just because it was a fusion.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Fusion was the first jackson i played, it was pretty solid.

Comment

Fusions do it for me.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

There is a Blue on in town here that has been hanging for over a year at $650, with that graphic I would expect more like 7-800. Nice guitar!
                            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                              There is a Blue on in town here that has been hanging for over a year at $650, with that graphic I would expect more like 7-800. Nice guitar!
                              well,if I get the money I'll buy it!any other jakcson there?
                              State of Emergency
                              http://www.myspace.com/stateofemergencysoe
                              Personal Myspace
                              http://www.myspace.com/hansoe

Comment

Originally posted by S.O.A.F View Post
                                well,if I get the money I'll buy it!any other jakcson there?
                                I'll call him tommorow for you.
                                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
                                X