My Jackson Custom Quote (Check-up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jackson Custom Quote (Check-up)

Made some changes. I want this guitar to be the first one of its kind. Any errors? (pics will also be sent to the Custom Shop)

you don't seem to have added in my address for delivery..don't worry I'm sure you can change it!!

(sounds Killer BTW, can't wait to see pics)

Comment

So...Archtop Concorde? Nice.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Hopefully, they wont forget to actually "Arch" the top!

Comment

vintage rhoads body, PCS? so too vague on some points. remember you must be specific, TO THE KEY!!!!!!!
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
            vintage rhoads body, PCS? so too vague on some points. remember you must be specific, TO THE KEY!!!!!!!

mmm... how can I be more specific saying that I want this body to be an archtop?

any key word missing in my order?...

Comment

orginal Randy rhoads PCS guitar, ( go into a brief history)....
              think about it, could you build an entire guitar for just that.

plus i don't think custom shop with do that, artist rule, don't know it that applies to that though.
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                orginal Randy rhoads PCS guitar, ( go into a brief history)....
                think about it, could you build an entire guitar for just that.

plus i don't think custom shop with do that, artist rule, don't know it that applies to that though.

what does PCS mean? and what else do you mean with your post? (confused) and I don't see why Jackson wouldn't build me THE Jackson...

Comment

Yea thats weird , from what you got on your CS form it looks like its gonna be an awesome guitar

Comment

Anyway... sounds like this would cost around 8 grand... am I wrong? I mean, when I quoted a KV-2 (with less "special requests" and options...) it was over 6 grand.

A couple months before... that SAME KV-2 was 2999 dollars... WELL DONE JACKSON!

Comment

There's plenty of threads about the price increase, why don't you troll those instead of making this one negative for no reason?

Comment

who could help me photoshop a "Concorde" with these specs?

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
                          There's plenty of threads about the price increase, why don't you troll those instead of making this one negative for no reason?
                          I was going to make the same comment. The idea is great, the quote is complete, but it's going to be masterbuilt with a ton of costy options and it probably will take 18 months to complete.

Anyway it's up to one's personal choice.
                          Because I don't say it
                          Doesn't mean I ain't thinking it

Comment

I think you got a cool idea going there, hope it's all you wanted it would be!
                            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbophos View Post
                              I was going to make the same comment. The idea is great, the quote is complete, but it's going to be masterbuilt with a ton of costy options and it probably will take 18 months to complete.

Anyway it's up to one's personal choice.
                              See, there you go - you balanced out the negativity. It does suck that the prices have gone up, and that it takes so long, but if people want to go forward and ask for help spec'ing out their dream guitar, don't shit in their cornflakes.

I'm just tired of every CS post turning into a bash-FMIC deal when people are trying to come up with awesome ideas.

Comment

Working...
                              X