24 fret USA RR´s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 fret USA RR´s

What a week...I got two 24 fret USA RR´s so I can´t be more happy MILLION THANKS TO MATT AND LARRY!!!

That music notes RR is from 1993 and everything is original. Pickups are J50-N and J90-C. That miniswitch is JE-1000 gainbooster. REALLY AWESOME SOUND AND THE PLAYABILITY!!! The condition is very good (some minor flaws).

That black RR with yellow bevels is something special for me. I will add another thread from that one....

And both of them with JE1000s!

More pics dammit!

Comment

Fantastic !! IMO reverse headstocks rule! Especially on these RR's!
      Enjoy those.

Comment

Thanks guys!!! More pics in the future but now I have to play these two

Comment

The first one is awesome, but leave some 24 fretters for us outside of Finland to grab!

Congrats.
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Damn those are soooo sweet!!!

Comment

oh good lord. Love the music notes one! Inlays on the black/yellow RR are pretty cool too

Comment

so you decided on getting back your "prototype" (jackson CS screwup)?

love the pair man... but its wierd to see how different the guitars look (talking about the black with yellow pair) even with "same specs"...

the neck shape is different and the paint job on the neck heel looks better on the one with 2 Knobs. @_@ wierd...

the red one is nice and I like the graphic lucky you on having very very nice Rhoads...

Comment

Thanks guys

Originally posted by Chromatic View Post
                  so you decided on getting back your "prototype" (jackson CS screwup)?

love the pair man... but its wierd to see how different the guitars look (talking about the black with yellow pair) even with "same specs"...

the neck shape is different and the paint job on the neck heel looks better on the one with 2 Knobs. @_@ wierd...

the red one is nice and I like the graphic lucky you on having very very nice Rhoads...
                  Yep, Matt sold RR3020 at Ebay so cheap that I just had to buy this one too

I agree with you, these should be totally the same guitars but there is a lot differences between them. This is a very good proof that EVERY custom guitar is a different story

Thanks, I love that music note too!!! This was my first reverse head RR I wonder if this is the first 24 fret USA RR with the reverse headstock??? It´s from 1993 and I have seen many of them after that but never before -93...Can someone help me if you have seen reverse headstock on 24 fret USA RR´s before this one?

Cheers!

Comment

Just WOW!
                    I love the RR3020!

Comment

I love the paint job on that first one, I don't know why, but it just looks awesome. Congrats man.

Comment

Working...
                      X