Tommi´s custom batch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommi´s custom batch

In the case that my dream custom RR order is not familiar to you read what happened earlier http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67364

MILLION THANKS TO MATT (www.mattsmusic.com) who helped me to get the first version of my dream RR Everything with Matt was smooth - as usual

Here is pics from my pair. Which one is the first?

No, wrong answer... ...or right...
    Here is some pics from this lovely couple

The sound and the playability is excatly the same in these...it´s not a big suprise because the woods and the electronics are the same. There is some differences though...
    in the neck joint you can see the differences in the painting:

Sorry about the quality of my pictures but in the first version the bevels are not painted very accurate way...there are pretty much yellow on the top...
    ...hopefully you can see something? I really need a new camera but all my money will go to guitars...

In the first version (RR3020) there is some lacquer over the binding but something in the factory has made some cracks over the finish...the second one (RR3044) doesn´t have this kind of finnish at all...hopefully you can see something from the picture

Because of tone there is more sound choises with the first one. Those inlays in RR3020 doesn´t look so bad at all in person! I really love this guitar very much and it´s nice to have both of them in my collection!!! I didn´t imagine that my custom order will end to little batch...

wow, awesome pair...congrats!
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Yea nice axes

Comment

Working...
      X