Price On KE-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price On KE-2

Yesterday when I went to the local guitar shop they had a brand new KE-2 in Trans Red, and since I'm some what of a noob when it comes to US Jackson's, I was wondering if $1392 is a a good price, because I'm seriously thinking about picking it up if you guys think it's a decent price.

Thanks for the replies in advance.

i ussually see them new going for about $1900. That price seams good, does it have any problems like wiring/chips/knicks/scratches ect.?

Comment

No I believe that it's brand new, it's just been sitting on the wall for too long I think. The guy said they've had it since March, and only 4 or 5 people have played since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Rattlehead22 View Post
        No I believe that it's brand new, it's just been sitting on the wall for too long I think. The guy said they've had it since March, and only 4 or 5 people have played since then.
        That's sounds like a great price! Go for it.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

If it's brand new, then heck yes, I'd be all over it. I believe the new prices on USAs just jumped about $150 (they did on the King V and Rhoads anyway), and that would normally cost you over $2000. Even if it was used in good condition that's a good price.

Comment

That is a VERY good price for a brand new KE2 pick it up!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. I guess I'll try to scrounge up enough money for it. Maybe some of my family members would be genorus enough to help me out, lol.

Comment

goodluck, keep us posted!

Comment

Oh I will. I've always wanted a KE-2 ever since I play my friends brothers. Very nice guitars, just like all Jackson's, lol.

Comment

IIRC, used KE-2's in brand new condition WITH OHSC sell on eBay a little less than than (a couple of 100's) that price. But a brand new (assuming with full factory warranty) minus all the hassles of eBay and paypal, I say its worth it!! Get it!! but do try to negotiate a OHSC into the deal if its possible.

But if a deal is "too good to be true", it probably is! Look out for problems!
                    Sam

Comment

1900usd brand new is a good price...
                      State of Emergency
                      http://www.myspace.com/stateofemergencysoe
                      Personal Myspace
                      http://www.myspace.com/hansoe

Comment

Did you get it?
                        '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                        '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                        custom made Les Paul