Rr 2626

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rr 2626

RR 2626 came home with me today.1990 black with chrome Kahler chrome pick guard/ electronics cover plate.Nice creamy binding,ebony board MOP sharks.Original Jackson badged G&G case.Minor wing dings and the wiring is fubar neck pickup? bridge pickup ? its covered but not a Jackson cover.Time to take it apart and look at the numbers and see what we have here.Quite nice for a 17 year old RR.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I know I don't do pics so I have to just tease everyone.

Comment

Well looks like a J-50 n and an EMG 85 in the bridge.....now to the box of pots and caps and on to the box of pickups J-90c? J-95? J-50,evo,super D,Jim Rolph,WCR.What to use what to use such a dilema.

Comment

Well after gutting the wiring and pulling the pickups all new cloth covered wire 3 new CTS/RS 500k pots Hoveland cap and an old Duncan distortion set the RR is up and screaming.Very nice player......must tweak some more.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
            Just our two cents.
            Couldn't help but...help.

Comment

The black and chrome looks so good together.I like the smaller logo too.Plays great and the kahler is smooth as a baby's ass.Old Duncans really cook IMO.

Comment

Pics dammit!
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                X