Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
    Awesome guitars!! My fav is still the ninja turtles one.

However, I dont think we've seen the red RR in closeup. can we have a close up of that one please? Are those music notes or skulls hanging on a spider-web?

Yep, the red one is another story... I answered from that before in this thread, please read previous posts

Those are music notes in notelines (not spiderweb) => I really apologise very bad pictures where is hard to see the graphics

Comment

FUKKIN YEAH, those are kickin ass!!!! Jackson RR24 is definitely my #1 choice of electric guitar any day of the week and on tuesdays too.
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Wow, UNBELIEVABLE!!! Any chance you could post a few more pics of the cracked mirror RR? That thing is actually incredible and I'd give anything to have one...pics will have to do for now

Comment

Sexy. Very sexy.

Comment

Damnit I'm in love with that cute little 24 fret string thru with the binding!!!!!!!!!

The rest arent too shabby either
            http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

Working...
            X