• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A t-shirt signed by the guy who fucked up the guitar. LOL
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I like the pinstripes more, but there's nothing wrong with the bevels. People make mistakes, and there's not much you can do about that. At least they offered you a replacement, but I think your deserve some kind of compensation weather you get the replacement or not.

Comment

Wouldn't having the CS work order with the guitar increase the value
        if you were to sell in the future? Meaning, if you want authenticity, then
        I would think about asking for a letter of explanation about the mistake.
        Sure, keep it if you like it, it looks great, but get some documentation of the change from the work order. It may make a difference years from now.

Comment

> A t-shirt signed by the guy who fucked up the guitar. LOL

haha, how about a $1.95 rebate coupon on your next J/C custom shop order
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post

I will get a 2000$ discount for my patience :ROTF: instead!
            Light Lies Trailer
            www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQC1CvcNQ6g

Six-Point Lead
            www.youtube.com/sixpointlead

www.myspace.com/sixpointlead

Comment

I love the bevels!! Consider this though... I can understand the guy painting it screwing it up, but how'd it get past the rest of the factory?... QC...package / case...shipping... Somebody somewhere had to see the work order after it was painted didn't they???
              Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
                I love the bevels!! Consider this though... I can understand the guy painting it screwing it up, but how'd it get past the rest of the factory?... QC...package / case...shipping... Somebody somewhere had to see the work order after it was painted didn't they???
                Well I think they saw the mistake and thought that it was good enough to be sold, maybe not sold to me but anyway sold... that's my point...
                Light Lies Trailer

Six-Point Lead

Comment

Very cool guitar, I'm getting tired of hearing about all these CS mistakes on orders. To the CS: 'Step away from the pipe until the work day is done!'
                  Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Black mojo!!!
                    '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                    '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                    custom made Les Paul
                    VOX Tonelab LE
                    Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                    ADA MP1
                    BBE 422A
                    Lexicon MPX-G2
                    ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                    Support Your Local 81

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post

How about one o them there leather cases with the build pictures on CD?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                        A t-shirt signed by the guy who fucked up the guitar. LOL
                        A coupon for a one year wait reduction on your next order.

Comment

Ok, here are some pics, enjoy!

Maybe do I need a Spitz tribute?

Light Lies Trailer

Six-Point Lead

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                            You should not accept the bad job! I like your original order.

Too bad such "mistakes" dont increase a guitar's value like they do on Stamps and coins. Any philatelists on board?
                            Hey i was drunk, and it was in highschool.... geesh you "philate" once
                            and everyone holds it against you for life !!!!!!!!!! :ROTF:

Comment

mi aggiungo agli italiani.anche se hanno sbagliato e dato il prezzo è abbastanza inammissibile,sta chitarra è stupenda.il mio sogno

it's wonderful,it's my dream's guitar

Comment

Too bad they didn't get it the way you wanted, but it looks awesome with the white bevels anyway (I happen to prefer the painted bevels over the pinstripes).
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X