No announcement yet.

Sergio's Custom RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has or what was the story with the original Jackson in the pic with the pinstripes?

Also I love the guitar I just hate the way they put seperate battery boxes for the EMGs all that wood getting routed to save 10 minutes of work every six months to me is not worth it, but I still own a few guitars that sound great with the seperate battery box routes. In the future I wont request them but thats my 2 cents.

Comment

hey Sergio. That guitar the CS delivered you is EXACTLY the guitar I want! But with red bevels and normal sharkie's and a JB in the bridge. I don't mean to be rude but could you tell me the price you've paid for it?

cheers!
      www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
      www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
      www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

That guitar the CS delivered you is EXACTLY the guitar I want! But with red bevels and normal sharkie's and a JB in the bridge.
        that's a bit different don't ya think:b
        äss howl

Comment

Originally posted by Otränad View Post
          that's a bit different don't ya think:b
          I must admit, you've got a bit of a point there...

Comment

Beautiful guitar Sergio. I'm glad the CS screw up worked out for the best. I can understand not asking for a discount when you're happier with the result anyway. I do think a free shirt and updated work order is a good idea.

Comment

> that's a bit different don't ya think:b

heh... "hey, your custom RR's exactly like that takamine acoustic my neighbour has, except the shape is different, and his has a pickguard, 3x3 headstock, no pickups, the bridge is glued to the body, has 20 frets instead of 24, his is a set-neck, the sound is different, ....."
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                > that's a bit different don't ya think:b

heh... "hey, your custom RR's exactly like that takamine acoustic my neighbour has, except the shape is different, and his has a pickguard, 3x3 headstock, no pickups, the bridge is glued to the body, has 20 frets instead of 24, his is a set-neck, the sound is different, ....."
                yeah and my uncle had a bird that looks EXACTLY like my dog exept for..

I'm glad you guys get the point :ROTF:

Comment

COOL pics Sergio, thanks for sharing

Comment

Damn, that's killing me:ROTF: :ROTF: . Cool guitar man.

Comment

Jackson custom shop guys need to have some rest! For my custom Hellraiser soloist, they forgot the scalloped frets! Matt had to send it back to custom shop to finish the job! And this is great, because thanks to that mistake, between the day that I ordered and the day I put my hand on the guitar, it took more than 2 years!!!! Otherwise, it would "only" took one year and 11 months!

Nevertheless, if my wife do not threat me with a long sexual scarceness, I will still order custom Jacksons : the best things I put my hands on, with the exception of my wife, of course!
                      What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Originally posted by SLY View Post
                        long sexual scarceness

great name for a band eh?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Interesting story. You have a great attitude about it. Cool guitar in any case.
                          Can't talk little man? Bet can't play none, either...

Comment

That is fucking gorgeous. I like the the painted bevels, but I am biased since I have an RR with gold pins. I dunno though, I just love painted bevels. I really like the white bevels on the black too.
                            I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Originally posted by Macchio View Post
                              Interesting story. You have a great attitude about it. Cool guitar in any case.
                              Yeah it would look great in a Gibson case to, or a ESP case

Comment

Sweat guitar.
                                It's so close to what I want.

Comment

Working...
                                X