Arch Top V that was in here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Top V that was in here...

Before everyone says "the search function works just fine" - believe me, I looked for almost 2 hrs. - I have been trying to find pics of that arch top V that was posted a while back. I know it got into a couple of threads, even one where someone said it looked like over sized bevels and not a true arch top. Anyone remember what the post was called? I have tried searching "Arch top, Arch Top V, etc, even over size bevels to no avail, and most posts that DO come up have no pics.

Now go ahead and start yellin' at me!!!!

Archtop Rhoads...

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Now I feel horrible about myself, I for sure thought you would be the first to tell me try the search function. I hang my head in shame to you sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Comment

Thank you. I couldn't remember any archtop V, but I did remember the Rhoads.

Comment

Isn't there also a JCFer CS archtop V on which the logo placement was screwed up? It was string-through.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That was Charlz's 7-string V. It's not an archtop, though.
            p,

Comment

Ah.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X