No announcement yet.

Checkers, Anyone? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet guitar, the headstock & logo are killer, is the logo painted or did they cut up decals to do that.

Comment

that's pretty sweet Joe.
      congrats!
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I kinda like it.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
          sweet guitar, the headstock & logo are killer, is the logo painted or did they cut up decals to do that.
          It's painted, but that would have been cool if the white regions were mop...
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

That's awesome, Joe! I've always been a fan of checkerboard graphics. I just had Mike Learn do a skull checkers graphic on my Kramer Explorer body (I was going to go with black and white, but since the body was metallic black, we went with metallic black and silver). I also had a PATB-2 put in the bridge with a DiMarzio Super 2 in the neck.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice Joe! Love that logo!
              Kind of reminds me of the one that was on the cover for the Dave Sharman (sp??) Cd?

Comment

That looks great - I was really tempted by that one!
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Very Rick Nielson... Excellent graphic!!!

Comment

It's very cool..

Comment

Very cool, Joe! Congrats. I like the reverse headstock and sharkfins.

Comment

That's a real eye catcher. The triangular shape of the inlays on the neck gives contrast to the checkered pattern on the headstock and body. It reminds me of some kind of optical illusion or something. I like it.

Comment

that is one of the coolest Jackson's I've ever seen.

way kickass!
                          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I was going to comment on the guitar,but saw Abigal Ybarra on the insp. tag, do you know who she is? she is a legend!!!!!!Id never ever sell that, she is the best pickup winder ever,started working for Fender in 1956 and wound pickups for Jimi,Eric Clapton etc.
                            She has the mojo and magic touch and betcha your Jackson has that special vibe.
                            I have never seen that ever on a Charvel or Jackson tag???, only "AY" and the date on Strat Pups, what ever had her name or initials on is worth $$$$, not kidding.
                            She is retiring and stopped putting her "AY" on the Pups, there are people out there whom forge her name all the time. Here is a pix of my 60's Classic Players Strat (MIM) but has USA CS PG assembly full of 69CS's.
                            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

I'd pick it.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                                Too loud for you?! Why do you like Jackson then?!
                                I like the necks, body styles and pickup layouts... I'm sorry, but I see that guitar and I can't help but think of some poof who spent more time styling his hair than playing guitar, wearing lipstick, eyeliner and stuffing tinfoil wrapped cucumbers down his yellow and black spandex pants... I like the specs of that guitar, just can't get past the graphic. If I had won it, I would have had it refinished. Don't mean to dump on your axe, just explain myself. Again, congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X