Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stolen RR-1 with Lightning Graphics (U01010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that one a lot.Hope it finds it way home.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

That really sucks...I will keep my eyes open if someone is trying to sell that beauty forward.

Comment

That sucks. You must have partied with the same people that stole Alexi's guitars.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
          Never seen a RR1 with a jackson logo'd schaller type trem, they usually have ofr...?
          Older models had the Schaller JT-590, some even the JT-6.

Comment

well......god damn that is one bad ass graphic.
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Man, that is a sweet graphic. Hope you get your hands back on her.

Comment

Sucks to hear that she's stolen.
                Very sweet guitar, love the finsih.
                Hope you get it back, and that you get to kick the loser who stole it from her eand right back hell where he/she belongs!!!

Comment

That sucks man!!! I have a RR / lightning sky..I never seen that graphic with the red in it...it makes it stand out big time!

If it is spotted..That color would give it away immediately...along with any , dings, scratches and distinguising marks that you would know for indentification. Even if you don't know the serial number. You have the pics..hopefully someone will give you a tip who took it..

Make a police report..in case you spot it at a pawn, store, or wherever. Then contant police to assist you claim your property..

Good luck..
                  Last edited by horns666; 09-24-2007, 09:01 AM.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss

I'm a big fan of lightning graphics but have never seen one with the red/orange in it - looks awesome, get it back!
                    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Jonttu,
                      Sorry to hear about your RR.
                      I feel your pain as I had a roommate that took some stuff from me once.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        That sucks man!!! I have a RR / lightning sky..I never seen that graphic with the red in it...it makes it stand out big time!

If it is spotted..That color would give it away immediately...along with any , dings, scratches and distinguising marks that you would know for indentification. Even if you don't know the serial number. You have the pics..hopefully someone will give you a tip who took it..

Make a police report..in case you spot it at a pawn, store, or wherever. Then contant police to assist you claim your property..

Good luck..
                        Yeah, there is "normal" scratches in both wings, and there's little piece off in upper wing.
                        And the serialnumber is: U01010
                        allready contacted police, what they can do? Nothing...
                        And ofcourse i mailed to everypawn shop i could find...
                        http://www.witheredwithin.com
                        http://www.myspace.com/witheredwithinband

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          They're out there, but there doesn't seem to be many of them like that. It'll definitely make it easier to identify if it does show up somewhere.
                          I saw a Soloist or Dinky (or maybe it was a Fusion, I can't really remember) with that graphic in my local GC a few years ago, and one of the old Musician's Friend catalogs had a case with a Soloist with the same graphic.

Comment

Happyhappyjoyjoy!!!!

GOT HER BACK TODAY!!!!!!!!
                            http://www.witheredwithin.com
                            http://www.myspace.com/witheredwithinband

Comment

You're lying. You can't be in Finland. Your RR has 22 frets
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

That's good news. Congrats. Keep a leash on it next time.
                                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X