Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stolen RR-1 with Lightning Graphics (U01010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats. Glad to hear it's back. Who took it, or how did you wind up getting it back?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Glad to hear you got it back.

How did you find it?

And what happened to the guy who stole it?

Comment

Tell us the Story

Comment

Wow, you truly are lucky to get it back after so long.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

OK... let's hear the story.
            -Rick

Comment

Well, i just did some Sherlock Holmes stuff by myself
              This isn't a big town at all, so everyone knows everybody through a friend or friends friend (<- is that english?)

Actually it wasn't that hard at all.. After i found out their names (guys who were my place at the time) Couple of phonecalls, and i got my guitar back at the same day

Really lame story, i know... But it's too damn long to tell from the beginning.
              I got my guitar back, and that is all what matters... I let the police decide what happens to the thief.

Oh yeah, guy who had bought it (for 240€,PRETTY GOOD DEAL FOR A RR-1?!?!?!?!?)
              even changed the strings to it before he brought it back to me...
              Too bad about the wrong string gauge and tuning
              Last edited by Jonttu; 04-28-2008, 06:33 PM.
              http://www.witheredwithin.com
              http://www.myspace.com/witheredwithinband

Comment

Originally posted by Jonttu View Post
                This isn't a big town at all, so everyone knows everybody through a friend or friends friend (<- is that english?)

Actually it wasn't that hard at all.. After i found out their names (guys who were my place at the time) Couple of phonecalls, and i got my guitar back at the same day

I got my guitar back, and that is all what matters... I let the police decide what happens to the thief.
                Is there some daisy's popping up somewhere, or is the guy doing jail time? I'd have him sent to Siberia or Nigeria back country with a loin cloth only if he is still alive.
                Congrats, on getting her back
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Very nice Did the thief beat it to shit? I've had a crappy import stolen that I got back the next day and there was 10 huge dents in it.
                  Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

No, the guitar is exactly the same condition as back then
                    http://www.witheredwithin.com
                    http://www.myspace.com/witheredwithinband

Comment

No, the guitar is exactly the same condition as back then
                      even better, enjoy it!!
                      Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Never party again!! Glad you got your baby back! Outstanding!

Comment

Glad to hear it! I'd say the guitar has a bit more mojo now.

Comment

I would wanna cry if someone stole my Jackson. I'm glad you got yours backs you're lucky!

Comment

I would have called Claus Larsen up from Denmark to make that thief his man dwarf...

Comment

Awesome News!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X