New here! + my collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dystopia View Post
    Heya Thomas, from around Antwerp myself, though I live in Helsinki at the moment. I've got a sister who lives quite near you in Utrecht with a melodic death musician also named Thomas, coincidently.

I agree, for rhythm power cords it's fine if the guitar is hanging low, but for solo or fast harmony lines it's a lot easier if you have better reach all over the neck. Much more relaxed.

It's my first post so it would be a bit gratuitous to bid you welcome, but nevertheless, hoi daar.
    Great way to jump aboard.
    May I be one of the first to say,
    Welcome to the JCF.

Comment

Originally posted by Dystopia View Post
      Heya Thomas, from around Antwerp myself, though I live in Helsinki at the moment. I've got a sister who lives quite near you in Utrecht with a melodic death musician also named Thomas, coincidently.

I agree, for rhythm power cords it's fine if the guitar is hanging low, but for solo or fast harmony lines it's a lot easier if you have better reach all over the neck. Much more relaxed.

It's my first post so it would be a bit gratuitous to bid you welcome, but nevertheless, hoi daar.
      haha! Thanks anyway, and welcome! I might know that Thomas. Small world isn't it

See you around!
      www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
      www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
      www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Working...
      X