How much is my WR-1 worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is my WR-1 worth?

Hey guys, what the going rate for a used near mint WR-1, floyd. It's black, replaced invader with jb, light pickup scratches, played less then 10 hrs. I may have to sell it due to bills racking up......

I'll give ya $999 and I'll come pick it up!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      I'll give ya $999 and I'll come pick it up!

I need to sell it asap...lol and no to $999, keep going higher.

Comment

Comment

your a few hundred too short.

Comment

Why did you ask how much it was worth if you already know how much you want for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Death View Post
              your a few hundred too short.
              Actually, I believe it is you who is short. Hee hee.

Comment

I think Ron's price seems good. A used Sl2H would sell for what? Around $1200 in real good shape. The Warrior is a shape with very limited appeal, I would think it would be a hard guitar to sell.

MSRP=2799.99

Streetprice around $1800

Used price=way less than you paid, sorry but true.

You could take Ron up for his price or sit around on you guitar for months, and maybe(that's a big maybe) get $100 more than his offer. Of course that's after you put it up on ebay and some guy from Europe buys it and then you have to fill out Customs forms and ship it internationally, and then you owe Ebay and probably PayPal. At the end of the day you walk away selling it for 50 bucks less than Ron offered you 3 months ago, and you could have had cash the same day.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

That Vince guy, he is a smart man!

Comment

And, if you sell to RacerX, you'd be keeping the guitar within the JCF family, just in case you want to reacquire it in the future. You'd have a better chance buying it back from a JCFer who is in frequent communication (and lives close to you) than some random person on eBay that you'd easily lose touch with and may not even own the guitar months or years from now.

Comment

Yeah, but the sad reality of Ron's financial situation would kick him in the nuts a week later and he'd have to sell it to Joel, or Mosh, and then it would pass to Drake, Ken, Me, and then you might get it back the same color
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Comment

$1,052 including shipping.

Comment

good stuff this JCF is

Comment

Doesn't this thread kind of violate the rules? i.e. shouldn't this be moved to the Classifieds?
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X