How much is my WR-1 worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
    Doesn't this thread kind of violate the rules? i.e. shouldn't this be moved to the Classifieds?
    Oh Man here comes the fun police.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Suck it up and sell it to Ron.
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

"Fi dolla soja boy"
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
          Oh Man here comes the fun police.
          I just got a mental image of a cop car with black and white lights
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
            "Fi dolla soja boy"
            :ROTF:
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              Yeah, but the sad reality of Ron's financial situation would kick him in the nuts a week later and he'd have to sell it to Joel, or Mosh, and then it would pass to Drake, Ken, Me, and then you might get it back the same color
              Yeah, more like the other way around, Newcular!

I believe I have one guitar that passed through your fickle hands, and possibly 2
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It may be of limited appeal but its also more unique and harder to find.

I sold mine to a buddy close to me and now I want it back so much I'm considering swapping my beloved PRS Custom 22 for it.
                All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazrim View Post
                  It may be of limited appeal but its also more unique and harder to find.

I sold mine to a buddy close to me and now I want it back so much I'm considering swapping my beloved PRS Custom 22 for it.
                  See, I told you it would be some guy from Europe, that would want it.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Hehe. Why not? I believe, as the youth are fond of saying upon occasion, it is teh m3tal!

A brand new WR1 over here would set you back £2000 if you could find one and thats over $4000. So $1000 is somewhat of a bargain if not actually daylight robbery.

Comment

i'll find out how much it's really worth on ebay this week.

Comment

I think I got $1275 for mine on ebay. It was black with white bevels and a white super distortion bridge pickup.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I remember seeing that one on ebay. Bad ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Death View Post
                            i'll find out how much it's really worth on ebay this week.
                            Just call me Nostradamus.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

It was probably the terrible pics! Every shot was cut off somewhere! Ha ha!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice axe.

Comment

Working...
                                X