• Show
Clear All

Nice looking guitar. Great score.

Comment

Great price and nice looking guitar.

Comment

That's pawn shop pricing!

Be proud of yourself, awesome score.
        Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
        Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlock View Post
          not really...right after buying it, i found out some guy with a huge wang has been banging my girlfriend oh yeah, and it was my birthday that day
          sorry to hear that but dont forget what chuck palahniuk said. "every woman is just a diffrent kind of problem.just keep playing your guitar"

Comment

I was thinking 1/2 price! IMO its a $1300.00 axe! Major score
            (looks amazing too!) (i would change out those 3 allen head
            screws though on the locking nut. a bit tarnished.. but hey, thats
            only going to set you back $9!

Comment

$599 for a USA Soloist? That's awesome, congrats! That's the same pups/boost as my model 6, I love it too (a little noisy though).
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

THATS AWESOME, you got a great deal on a killer guitar. sorry to hear about the GF.

Comment

Killer score man!
                  Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

great score!
                    shit I'd love an aged white USA soloist

tell your girlfriend to go eat shit.
                    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
                      tell your girlfriend to go eat shit.
                      I second that. Beeyatch! Nice score with the guitar my man. Hang in there bro.

Comment

Very nice guitar. You did well.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                          Can you post a close-up pic of the serial?
                          I took some pics, but they didn't show the # well. It's really hard to pick them up with a camera...The numbers are not as deeply pressed into the wood as on my old KV1. There is a chipped spot before the character which looks like a C or 0...maybe there used to be a number there.

At least it was my 21st birthday...now i can go drink away my sorrows.
                          Last edited by Deadlock; 10-05-2007, 06:11 PM.

Comment

That was a steal. I hope to post some pics of the new hardtail version I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlock View Post
                              not really...right after buying it, i found out some guy with a huge wang has been banging my girlfriend oh yeah, and it was my birthday that day

Wow, that is harsh deal !!!!!!

Either way you stole the guitar for that price, and the guitar made a nice birthday present to yourself.

Comment

Man what a deal. I love playing Soloist.....I hope I can score one like that. I could probally get this one. A friend ownes it but I played it for a few shows back on 04.

"Everything is bigger in Texas"

Comment

Working...
                                X